7 Nights / 8 Days
11th Dec to
18th Dec, 2023
Pleasant Days / Cold Evenings
From taking in the sheer spectacle of the thousands of limestone karsts rising like dragon’s teeth from the sea in famed Halong Bay to sailing down the mighty Mekong River, falling in love with the charm of the old-world town
of Hoi An to eating all of Vietnam’s delicious food, get ready for cultural immersion, local escapades, plenty of fun and un-pho-gettable times all rolled into one!
Join a group of like-minded women travellers on a fabulous getaway to Vietnam that takes in all the highlights of this small but mighty country, from North to South and everything in between.
In the North, a smorgasbord of delightful and intriguing experiences await a street food tour in Ho Chi Minh, exploring the Cu Chi Tunnels, learning about ancestor worship, and standing on the stunning Instagram-famous Golden Bridge (the one that looks like it’s being lifted by two god-like giant hands) in Da Nang.
The thrills continue in the South where we’ll get wonderfully lost in the colourful cacophony of market streets in Hanoi’s Old Quarter and be astonished by the gorgeousness of the limestone-kart studded Halong Bay that we’ll enjoy on a luxurious cruise.
And throughout there are lovely little experiences in store for us: listening to Vietnamese music at a live music cafe, a stunning cable car ride up into emerald mountains, counting the number of yellow-starred red flags in Hanoi, kayaking in and around huge karts in Halong Bay.
- Street food tour in HCMC (Saigon): Discover the best local food sold on the city roads and streets on a mouth-watering walking food tour. Get up close to all the delicious sights and smells of cooking and food, and learn all about food culture as you sample delicacies.
- Cruise on the Tien River: Experience the beauty of this lovely region on a relaxing boat cruise, and take in the delight of coconut-shaded waterways, palm trees, and lush fruit orchards. Enjoy sitting back in your seat and enjoying the cool breeze and the spectacular views.
- The charm of Hoi An: This ancient riverside town is utterly charming and photogenic too. The roads are lined with mustard-yellow merchants’ houses dotted with pink bougainvillaea, its streets filled with little
shops, museums and temples, that at night are decorated by beautiful silk lanterns. It’s a delight to explore.
- A walk on the famous Golden Bridge: In the mountains of central Vietnam, a colossal pair of hands lifts a golden thread of walkway high above the clifftops, making you feel as though you are walking on clouds. It looks larger-than-life – as though it has been built by gods! No wonder then that this bridge went viral
on social media, attracting hundreds of fascinated travellers every year.
- Explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Be amazed by the sights, sounds, smells and colours of 40 streets packed with shops selling all kinds of goods! One street you may find toys, in the next wedding dresses, and in the next calendar! It’s a fantastic place to wander around and soak up the atmosphere of this vibrant and chaotic place.
- Halong Bay Cruise: A trip to Vietnam is not complete without a trip to Halong Bay, a beautiful bay where more than 1,600 islands and islets rise out of the emerald green waters. Soak it all up on a relaxing cruise.
- Stay in Central 4-star and Boutique Hotels
- Travel in a small group (Capped at 8 – 12 ladies)
– Welcome to Vietnam
– Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta
– Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang
– The charm of Hoi An
– Hoi An – Ba Na Hills – Hello Hanoi
– All around Hanoi
– Cruisin’ on Halong Bay
– Time to bid adieu
- Rs. 1,21,000 head on a twin-sharing basis
- Rs. 35000 – single supplement
(Excluding TCS – 20%)
Rs. 10000 off for the first two spots
- Rs. 5000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 2500 off till the 15th of July
- Please pay INR 20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot (we will book the domestic flights as soon you book as well)
- Balance payment due by 1st of September
- Upto 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount non-refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before the departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure – 25% is refundable
- Between 30 days and 20 days before the departure date – 10% is refundable
- Between 20 days and 0 days before departure date – No Refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-shows
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guide in all destinations
- All admission fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (without beverages)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights (we can help you book when you confirm the trip)
- Domestic flights – will be booked on actuals at the time of booking
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Travel insurance
- Optional Tours
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water at meals included)
- Any other personal expenses
- Camera fees charged at some entrances
- Porter service
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill-health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.