Acceptance of Terms
WeGoBond, its sister concerns, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents (WeGoBond) make this website (www.womenontheirowntrip.com
‘Services’ means all services and resources offered or enabled via the site by WeGoBond and users of this site, including download areas, developer tools services, product and other information services and communications services such as bulletin boards, information and details about the travel, calendars, chat areas, communities, email, forums, newsgroups, and other message/communication/business facilities designed to enable you to avail the services of WeGoBond and do business or communicate with others.
‘Materials’ means all publications, content, tools, resources, software, code, programs and products, communications, downloads, files, text, images, photographs, graphics, information, data, documents (such as press releases, datasheets, FAQs, etc), pictures, and videos made available or enabled via the site by WeGoBond or users of this site.
All materials provided by WeGoBond are referred to collectively as ‘WeGoBond Materials’.
All user-supplied materials are referred to collectively as ‘user materials’.
The person accessing the website is referred to as ‘User’.
Tours of WeGoBond
By using the services or opting to travel on any tour organised by WeGoBond, you agree to the following:
- WeGoBond reserves right to change, cancel, amend or alter any trip or itinerary without notice and at its sole discretion
- WeGoBond will not be responsible for booking user’s flights or any other means of transportation By land, air, or water to the travel to the destination and back. The User is solely responsible for booking the flights to the travel destination and back. WeGoBond will not be responsible for User missing any flight or connecting flight or any other mode of transportation
- The User agrees to provide WeGoBond, at the request of WeGoBond with all the documents such as any travel document, flight booking or any other document relevant to the travel
- The User is responsible for arranging all the necessary and valid travel document, insurances and papers for the travel and grant of Visa. WeGoBond will provide documentation, if any required for the purpose of obtaining visa. However, WeGoBond will not apply for User’s visa or guarantee grant of User visa by any Embassy. The user will be solely responsible for grant or rejection of its visa by any Embassy
- The User is liable and responsible for any loss of personal belongings while travelling with WeGoBond. WeGoBond shall not be held responsible for any theft of personal belongings or personal belonging left behind on any trip irrespective of the circumstances
- On the date of travel, the User must be of 18 years of age or above. If the User is less than 18 years old on the departure date the User must be accompanied by an adult and must share the adult's accommodations or must provide a non-objection from parents or guardians
- In case User requires any special attention owing to any physical disability the User must inform the same to WeGoBond. WeGoBond will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special requirements. WeGoBond is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers
- The User is responsible to make arrangements for their own food as per User’s dietary restrictions. WeGoBond is not responsible and cannot guarantee any special meal to the User
- The User agrees to abide by the laws of the country in which User is traveling to. The User agrees to comply with the rules and requirements of the hotels, hostels or any other accommodation organized by WeGoBond. WeGoBond will not be responsible for any infringement or violation of any law in any country by the User
- The travel information and services offered on the site are subject to restrictions and conditions. As a result of such restrictions and conditions, the price and itinerary of the trip may change without notice
- The carriers and accommodations including but not limited to trains, cruises, ferries, hotels, and restaurants providing the services at the travel destination are available for booking are not run, supervised, or controlled in any way by WeGoBond. These services are provided by local operators or other third parties in the respective country that are entirely independent of WeGoBond. WeGoBond has no control and has no right of control over the operations of these independent contractors
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The cancellation terms vary on a trip-to-trip basis and are listed under each trip detail.
Intellectual Property and License
All the WeGoBond Materials and services including the selection and arrangement, are the Intellectual Property of WeGoBond including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights (intellectual property rights).
It is deemed admitted that you agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the site, materials or services, any portions of the site, materials or services or the selection and arrangement of the site, materials or services, except as expressly authorized herein. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the site, services, or materials.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (Marks) displayed on this site are the property of WeGoBond or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of WeGoBond or such third party that may own the Marks.
WeGoBond may take or collect users photographs or pictures during the trip or any of the tour organized by WeGoBond. These photographs and pictures may be displayed by WeGoBond on its site. The User hereby consents to the pictures and photographs being uploaded on the site by WeGoBond.
Use of site
All costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs that you incur to access or use the site, services, and materials shall be borne by you. Adherence is a must to all limitations on dissemination, usage, and reproduction of any materials that you download from the site that are subject to such limitations. You agree to use the services only to access, download, utilize, post, send, or receive materials in an appropriate manner as related to the materials or services being accessed or used by you. Listed below are few instances of improper activities that you agree you shall not:
- Attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, service, materials or computer systems or networks connected to any WeGoBond server or to the site without authorization from WeGoBond, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means
- Harvest, mine, collect, or engage in any other activity to obtain email addresses, phone numbers, personal information, or any other information about others
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded materials any copyright, trademark, or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the material
- Access or attempt to access any material that you are not authorized to access or materials through any means not intentionally made available through the site or services
- Make available any files containing materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such materials
- Use any materials in any manner that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site, or any services, materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the site or any affiliated or linked sites
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any WeGoBond account holder or to any affiliated email address
- Post, upload, or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, viruses and worms
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Download any material posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed, or displayed in such manner
- Disrupt, interfere, or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site or other affiliated or linked sites, materials, or services
- Access or use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any WeGoBond server or the network(s) connected to any WeGoBond server
- Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material, or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Violate the rights of WeGoBond or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another
- Use any WeGoBond domain name as a pseudonymous return email address
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by WeGoBond
- The user is solely responsible for accuracy, legality, currency, and compliance of its user material and will be solely liable for false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing, or other actionable material contained or referred thereto
- Where you interact or collaborate with one another through the use of this site, you do so as independent contracting parties. You acknowledge that WeGoBond will in no way be construed as a party to such interaction or collaboration nor be responsible nor liable in any way for the dealing of such collaboration or the parties to such collaboration
- WeGoBond offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the third-party services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between a third-party service, WeGoBond Materials/Services or any another third-party service. You agree that you will not hold WeGoBond responsible or liable with respect to the third-party services
- WeGoBond, in its sole discretion, may (but has no obligation to) monitor or review the materials and services at any time
- WeGoBond, may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion: (a) terminate a service, access to or use of any materials or an area of the site where materials are posted or submitted; and (b) disclose any information related to your use of a service or material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted materials, as WeGoBond deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any services or when you post or otherwise submit any materials
- WeGoBond may block, restrict, disable, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of the site, services, and materials at any time in WeGoBond ’s sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you
Use of Software
Any software code, including programs, tools, utilities, files and otherwise, and any other accompanying documentation made accessible via the site (collectively ‘Software’) are the Intellectual Property of WeGoBond and the copyrights and patent in the work belong to WeGoBond.
Use of such Software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, or by the license agreement expressly stated on the site page(s) accompanying the Software.
You hereby agree that you will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. The Software is made available solely in accordance with the license agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, unless the accompanying license agreement expressly allows otherwise, any copying or redistribution of the Software is prohibited, including any copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction, redistribution or use on a service bureau basis. Any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Use of WeGoBond Materials & User Content
Unless specifically and expressly mentioned to the contrary elsewhere on this site, you may view, download, and print the WeGoBond Materials and user content available on this site subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title
- The WeGoBond Materials and user content may not be modified or altered in any way
- The WeGoBond Materials and user content on the site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, licensed, or otherwise made available to others unless specifically specified by WeGoBond
- The WeGoBond Materials and user content may be accessed and used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial, and internal purposes
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the WeGoBond Materials and user content
- You may not copy or distribute any graphics in the WeGoBond Materials or user content apart from their accompanying text
- You will not quote or display WeGoBond Materials or user content, or any portions thereof, out of context
- WeGoBond reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the WeGoBond Materials and user content available via this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from WeGoBond
- WeGoBond Materials and user content comprised of Software are subject to the additional provisions governing Software set forth herein.
- Any WeGoBond Materials or user content made available only upon payment of a fee or execution of a separate agreement may only be viewed, downloaded and printed, subject to payment of such fee or execution of such separate agreement
Use of the WeGoBond Materials or user content for any other purpose is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the WeGoBond Materials and user content available on this site are not applicable to the design, layout, or look and feel of this site. Such elements of the site are protected by law, including trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No Mark, graphic, sound, or image from the site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by WeGoBond. In addition, various sections of the site may showcase the work of creative professionals. Such materials (whether WeGoBond Materials or user content) belong to their creators, may be protected by intellectual property rights and are for display purposes only. Accordingly, you may not download or print these works unless there is a notice associated with the work expressly permitting such uses.
Materials provided to WeGoBond or posted at any WeGoBond website.
- All of the user material that you post on or otherwise submit via the site and services, shall not be confidential information or trade secrets owned by you or any other party
- WeGoBond does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to WeGoBond (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to any services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community
- You are solely and entirely responsible for all of the material that you post or otherwise submit via the site or services. You shall assume all risks associated with the use of your material, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of your material. WeGoBond does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of your user material. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the site or services, you may be exposed to materials from others that are offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable
WeGoBond ’s Rights to Submitted User Materials
For all of the user material that you post or otherwise submit to the site, including (a) comments, (b) feedback, (c) bug reports, (d) piracy reports or (e) product suggestions, you grant WeGoBond and the users of this site an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid up license under all intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, copy, edit, modify, translate, reformat, transmit, and distribute such user materials, with or without having your name attached to such user materials, in any manner or form and for any purpose, with full rights to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of distribution, and you also acknowledge and agree that WeGoBond is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you provide for any purpose without any compensation to you. You acknowledge and agree that WeGoBond shall not be liable for any failure to store user materials on the site at any time.
- International Users This site is accessible from countries all around the world and may contain references to WeGoBond products, services, and programs that are not available in the use of your user material including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of your user material. WeGoBond does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of your user material
- Links to Third-party SitesThe site, services, or materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the site (linked sites). The linked sites are provided by WeGoBond to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by WeGoBond of any linked site. WeGoBond has no control of the linked sites and you, therefore, hereby acknowledge and agree that WeGoBond is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to a linked site. You further acknowledge and agree that WeGoBond is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site
Warranties, Liability, and Disclaimers
- WeGoBond does not warrant the content, accuracy, or veracity of any user material or other information on the site that is not WeGoBond Material
- This site, services, and materials may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. WeGoBond may make changes to the site, materials, and services, including the prices and descriptions of any software or products listed, at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. The site, materials, and services may be out of date, and WeGoBond makes no commitment to update the site, materials, and services
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) WeGoBond does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any materials or services offered by you or third parties, including third-party vendors and third parties accessible through linked sites; (ii) WeGoBond makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their materials or services; (iii) any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) WeGoBond shall not be liable or responsible for any materials or services offered by third parties
- WeGoBond does not control or endorse the materials found in any services and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the site, services, and any actions resulting from your use of the site, materials, and participation in any of the services. Managers, hosts, participants, and other third parties are not authorized WeGoBond spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of WeGoBond. To the maximum extent permitted by law, WeGoBond will have no liability related to user materials arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity, or other laws. WeGoBond also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any user materials
- You hereby agree that the services of WeGoBond are provided on an ‘As Is’ basis. You agree to avail the services and use the site of WeGoBond at your own risk
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days
Personal Information and Privacy
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WeGoBond, its officers, directors, employees, partners, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, or any damages or losses whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or if WeGoBond has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, and on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with: (1) the access or use of or the inability to access or use the site, services, or materials; (2) the statements or actions of any third party on or via the site, services, or materials; (3) any dealings with vendors or other third parties; (4) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, user materials, or other data; (5) any information that is sent or received or not sent or received; (6) any failure to store or loss of data, files, materials, or other content; (7) any services available that are delayed or interrupted; (8) any web site referenced or linked to from this site; or (9) your access to or use of or inability to access or use any linked site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Accordingly, the limitations and exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
You agree that WeGoBond shall not be liable for any damage caused to you by the non-performance or failure to perform the contract or the improper performance of the contract where such failure, improper performance or non-performance is due neither to any fault of the WeGoBond, agents, suppliers, directors, employees, or any affiliates.
Notification of Infringement
WeGoBond will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the use of any users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. WeGoBond will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under appropriate laws. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this site or on sites linked to from this site or in connection with the services, or materials, please provide written notification of claimed copyright infringement to WeGoBond, which must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what content in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the WeGoBond site
- Information sufficient to permit WeGoBond to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have good faith that the use of the content identified in your notice and in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
WeGoBond 's responsible agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
B1/1714, Purvanchal Royal Park, Sector 137, Noida - 201305, India
Contact No.+91 98104 94806, + 91 98451 78901
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the site or on sites linked to from the site or in connection with the services, or materials. All other inquiries directed to the responsible agent will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the regular procedure.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans, or product names, that are sent to WeGoBond for consideration via the site shall not be considered or accepted by WeGoBond, nor deemed confidential or proprietary information (including any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works presented in connection therewith).
Spam Email and Postings
Advertisements and Promotions
WeGoBond may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via the site, services, or materials in any manner or mode and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships, and business dealings with any third-party advertising or promoting via the site, services, or materials, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties. You acknowledge and agree that WeGoBond is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-WeGoBond advertisers on the site or in connection with the services, or materials.
Term and Termination
Indemnity and Waiver
In no event will WeGoBond be liable for injury, loss, claim, damages, or any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with any user access to, or use of the site, any material thereon or any Goods, materials, or services available therefrom, whether based in contract, tort and whether negligent or otherwise, even if WeGoBond has been advised the possibility of such damages. In the event that this exclusion of liability may be lawfully limited, WeGoBond ’s aggregate total liability to any User for all such damages and losses shall be limited to the user registration fee paid by the User or Rs. 100/-, whichever applicable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by WeGoBond from its offices within New Delhi, India. By accessing this site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this site shall be governed by the statutes and Laws of India, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- In the event any provision of this Term of Use is determined a court of competent jurisdiction be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions which be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law
- This Term of Use represents the entire agreement between the User and WeGoBond and supersedes any prior understanding or agreement regarding the site
Updated 19 January, 2018