3 Nights / 4 Days
8th Dec to
11th Dec, 2023
Pleasant Days / Cool evenings
If you’ve ever wished you could be like Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, exploring ancient and majestic Angkor temples hidden deep in the thick green Cambodian jungle on a thrilling adventure, join us for a 4-day getaway in Siem Reap to see your dream come true.
Nothing quite prepares you for the mind-blowing magnitude and timeless beauty of the Angkor temple complex. It is a wonder of the ancient world – a sprawl of vast temple cities, monumental in their magnificence, that today are overrun by huge sprawling trees that swell out and up through the ruins.
We’ll explore all that’s iconic and intriguing; from show-stopper Angkor Wat to Ta Prohm (the jungle temple where Tomb Raider was filmed) and beautiful pink-tinged Banteay Srei to mysterious Bayon, where the shapes of gigantic faces are etched into stone towers. Exploring these ruins, it’s easy to let your imagination run wild – hidden treasure chambers just waiting to be found doesn’t seem so improbable here.
And we will also venture off the beaten track to the intriguing Tonle Lake, a unique water-forest world, and enjoy a fantastical culture performance at the Cambodian Circus!
Whether you’re a history buff, a culture enthusiast, or simply seeking an adventure, Siem Reap is the perfect destination to satiate your wanderlust.
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat: It’s no surprise that the sunrise is known as one of the top travel experiences in the world. The sky lightens, turning from black to light blue and then as the sun starts to peek over the horizon, a blush pink is flushed with tones of orange and honey. As it does, the iconic temple, known for its beauty and grandeur comes into focus, the golden light showing it in all its glory, and its reflection on the lotus pond – it’s a ‘wow’ moment.
- Boat ride through Tonle Sap: Tonlé Sap is a beautiful and unique freshwater swamp forest region – a green and blue-brown web of branches, water ripples, and roots. Seen with the right boat from the right spot is a magical and photogenic place not to be missed.
- Ta Prohm: Known as the “Tomb Raider” temple, it is covered with enormous ancient trees whose roots snake across crumbling ancient stone walls. Here, it is easy enough to feel like you’re an explorer of old, looking for treasure hidden just out of sight.
- Bayon: This is one of the most fascinating temples in the Angkor complex, as it is covered with hundreds of huge stone faces enigmatically half-smiling down at you from every direction. Of all the temples you visit, the memory of this one will stay with you.
- Stay in a central 4-star hotel, bang on Pub Street
- Travel in a small group: Capped at 8 – 12
– Touchdown Siem Reap
– Angkor off-the-beaten track
– The magnificent temples of Angkor
– Head on home or vamoose to Vietnam!
- Rs. 49,900 Head on a twin-sharing basis
- Rs. 10,000 – Single supplement
(Excluding TCS – 20%)
- Please pay INR 10,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due by 15th of September
- Upto 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount non refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure – 25% is refundable
- Between 30 days and 20 days before departure date – 10% is refundable
- Between 20 days and 0 days before departure date – No Refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-shows
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Online Visa for Cambodia
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guide in all destinations
- All admission fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (without beverages)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Flights excluded
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water at meals
- Any other personal expenses
- DSLR Camera fees charged at some entrances
- Porter service
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.