5 Nights / 6 Days
6th Feb to
11th Feb, 2024
Cold days & nights
Every year, many Indian travelers hear the swan song of the exotic beaches in the Maldives and are lured there to get a taste of the island life. All the while forgetting that we have a tropical paradise right in our very own backyard. Lakshadweep, is home to some of the most stunning beaches in the world; Azure waters and lush green landscapes, thrilling water sports and friendly locals, give you the best island experience right here in India.
The name Lakshadweep in Malayalam and Sanskrit means ‘a hundred thousand islands’ and boasts of beautiful marine life and clear waters. A club of 36 atolls and coral reefs, the nature tourism destination is known for preserved ecology and water sports. Snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts have a diversity of underwater life they get to discover.
It is all about sunny days, clear skies, crisp, salty breeze (minus the humidity, thankfully), pleasant evenings and nights. The natural topography, the pristine beaches, wealth of flora and fauna enhance the romance of Lakshadweep.
We land in Kochi and after a restful night, we are off to catch our flight to the beautiful island of Agatti, the only island that has an airstrip. Agatti Island is positioned on a coral reef called Agatti atoll and has one of the most gorgeous lagoons in Lakshadweep. As the airplane nears the island for a landing, we get a spectacular view of the runway on the island. It is the virtual gateway to the islands.
From here we are off to a couple of nights in Bangaram.
Bangaram is a tiny teardrop shaped island, very close to Agatti is sheer paradise. A couple of ferry rides away and we are off to Kavaratti. Warm waters and un spoilt coral reefs, make Kavaratti, the capital of Lakshadweep, one of the most attractive
island destinations in the country.
The way of living in Lakshadweep has a tempo of its own. It’s leisurely, unrushed and mellow. Simplicity is the mantra and it pertains to everything from the people to the food. The picturesque beauty of the Lakshadweep is a sight to witness, something one can’t quite appreciate unless you’re there in person – so join us in February 2024 for a blissful few days.
- Crystal Clear lagoons
- Glass bottomed Boat rides
- Spectacular Sunsets
- Stay at the Bangaram Island resort – A Pearl in Paradise
- Stay in Kavaratti
- Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 people
- The hotels are very basic on the islands
(We stay at the best but the best is basic as well)
– Land in Kochi
– Kavaratti Island Resort
– Bangaram Island Resort
– Bangaram Island – Thinnkara Island
– Agatti Airport
- Twin sharing – Rs. 65,000 (inclusive of 5% GST)
Early Bird Offer:
- Rs 2000 off for the first 4 spots
- Please pay INR 20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due by 10th of November 2023
- Up to 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount is non-refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before the departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days to departure – No Refund
- Between 30 days and 0 days before departure date – No Refund
For the entry permit, we need the below:
- Police Verification/Character Verification Report from concerned police station at your place for all travelers.
- Valid photo ID card copy like Adhaar, Voter I’d, Driving Licence etc with address proof page.
- Recent passport size photograph
- The hotels are VERY basic on the islands
- We stay at the best, but the best is basic as well
- As permits need to be applied for, bookings will close two months before the trip
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- GST – 5%
- Entry Permit for Lakshwadeep
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Entry Permit to Agatti
- The flights from Kochi to Agatti is not included (Approximate cost 11000 rs)
- Any water sports activities
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions or strikes, resulting in delay of flights or any other form of transport
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any other personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.