3 Nights / 4 Days
20th Oct to
23rd Oct, 2023
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
Orchha - Gwalior
The Chhatris (cenotaphs), right on the banks of the Betwa River, living monuments which pay respect to Orchha’s past royalty, will take your breath away.
Gwalior-home to history and spirituality with its mix of majestic forts and myriad temples, this erstwhile Princely state of the Scindias was also a hub of the revolt of 1857.
Madhya Pradesh, studded with gems has us coming back for more.
Orchha State was a kingdom situated in the Bundelkhand region and later a princely state in British India. It traces its ancestry back to the 16 th century when it was built by King Rudra Pratap Singh of Bundela dynasty. Orchha quickly became of importance because of the impressive and opulent fort that was built there during his reign.
It is steeped in history and is famous for its palaces and temples built in the 16th and 17th centuries. The architectural splendour of the monuments reflect the glory of its rulers. One of the attractions is the Betwa River, on whose banks Orchha lies, and the forests that surround it.
What’s remarkable about Orchha is that, compared to other Indian towns and cities, it remains largely the same as its original formation. The town has a distinct medieval aura that woos you with its charm. Sure, modern daily life swirls around the town, but the building blocks of the town are clearly and delightfully historical.
The trip ends at Gwalior- a modern city, historically rich in its evolution and people-from the magnificent Fort to a temple similar to the Sun Temple.
Join WeGoBond with an open heart and mind and prepare to be simply swept away.
- Visiting heritage cities which have maintained the vibe of the century of their birth.
- Breathing in the unique architectural style of monuments, palaces, temples & forts.
- Comfortable, luxurious stays in all the cities
– (Gwalior / Jhansi) – Orchha
– Orchha – Gwalior
– Departure for home. (drop to airport / train station
- Rs 29900 / head on twin sharing basis.
- Rs 43900 on a single supplement
- We need a minimum of 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Please check train/flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay INR 5,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st September 2023
- Up to 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 75 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Gwalior/Jhansi
- Entrance fee to all sites
- Local guide for the guided sightseeing tours
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Train/air fare
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and drivers or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Personal expenses include laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item/services not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arising from unforeseen circumstances like ill health, flight cancellations etc.