3 Nights / 4 Days
18th Feb to
21st Feb, 2024
Warm days / pleasant nights
Ajanta & Ellora
Dive headfirst into an enriching blend of history, spirituality, art, and cultural immersion on a 4-day getaway to the famous Ajanta & Ellora caves.
Immerse yourself in timeless beauty and wonder as you walk through rock-cut temples, prayer halls and monasteries nearly 2,500 years old. These caves are filled with lovely and extraordinary murals that narrate captivating stories of the Buddha’s life, Jataka tales, celestial realms, and spiritual teachings – the like of which there really isn’t anywhere else in the world.
Indulge in a spiritual experience as you visit the Grishneshwar Temple, one of the 12 sacred Jyotirlinga shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva. And uncover the artistry of Paithani silk weaving at a renowned weaving centre. Learn about the intricate techniques and vibrant patterns of this traditional Indian textile, and perhaps even pick up a unique souvenir to commemorate your journey.
To top it off, visit the Mini Taj, a remarkable architectural replica of the Taj Mahal. Its marble dome and pillars adorned by lotus, rosettes and mihrab patterns make it as elegant and beautiful as its more famous relative.
- Ajanta caves: Explore a truly stunning UNESCO Heritage site of rock-cut Buddhist cave temples adorned with intricate murals, showcasing the artistic mastery of centuries past.
- Ellora caves: Witness the fusion of Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain craftsmanship, showcased in the remarkable rock-cut temples – also a UNESCO Heritage site. Everything is carved out of a single piece of rock in the mountainside and the scale has to be experienced to be believed.
- Grishneshwar Temple: Visit a sacred ancient temple that is believed to be one of the twelve jyotirlingas, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Paithani Silk Weaving Center: See first-hand the making of Paithani and Himroo, two very ancient saree-making traditions that have been kept alive by artisans.
- Mini Taj: Marvel at the exquisite architectural replica of the iconic Taj Mahal, showcasing intricate craftsmanship and offering a glimpse into the timeless beauty of Mughal architecture.
- Stay at a 5-star in Aurangabad
- Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 Ladies
– Arrival at Aurangabad
– Caves, temples, and sarees
– All about Ajanta
– Daulatabad Fort, Mini Taj & Departure
- Rs. 39,900 / head (with 5% GST) on a twin-sharing basis
- Rs. 12,600 single supplement
- Please pay INR 5,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due by 24th December 2023
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 90 days – 50 days – 75% refund of the total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of the total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of the total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Aurangabad (3 people to a car + driver)
- Entrance fee to all sites
- Local guide for guided sightseeing tours
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Train/airfare to Aurangabad
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and drivers or portages
- Travel Insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item/services not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.