10 Nights / 11 Days
8th Oct to
18th Oct, 2022
Pleasant Days & Nights
Athens, Delphi, Meteora, Mykonos, Santorini
Whitewashed walls, colourful doors, purple bougainvillea bushes, cobblestone streets, blue-domes roofs, and sparkling indigo waters…. What comes to mind? Correct – Greece!
Like Atlas, who carried the entire world on his shoulders, Athens carries a huge responsibility to live up to the expectations of its numerous visitors. And it does not fail. It is here we start our trip. Athens has been the centre of Greek civilization for over 4,000 years. It is an ancient city still dominated by 5th century landmarks like the Acropolis and the Parthenon temple. It is a cosmopolitan, grungy, graceful, bustling, modern, yet ancient city. You have to visit it to understand the vibe that is so uniquely Athens and a private walking tour of introduces you to this edgy capital.
High above the landscape of Meteora in Greece’s central region, 60 monks and nuns live in fabled monasteries, perched on the edge of sandstone peaks. The landscape is beautiful, to say the least. Visit the stunning monasteries at Meteora, where wind-swept monoliths rise abruptly from the earth, with vertical cliffs forming a dramatic backdrop against the flat fields around them.
The next stop is Mykonos, where all the fun happens!
Well known for its minimal architecture, Mykonos is full of traditional whitewashed houses and blue-domed churches. Mykonos is one of the most famous Greek islands for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and vivid nightlife.
And any Grecian holiday is incomplete without a visit to Santorini. Santorini, with its rugged landscape, owes allegiance to a rather violent volcanic eruption that took place many moons ago. The city evokes images of white, cubist houses clinging precariously to rugged cliffs, overlooking the bluest sparkling indigo waters of the Aegean. And the sunsets can make even the most stone-hearted emotional! Witness gorgeous sunsets from your very hotel in Santorini.
We select luxurious properties, in the city centre, and given how tiny European Hotel rooms can be; we
select the room category with care -holidays are about pampering after all and all the more in gorgeous Greece.
Join Wegobond to explore the Grecian landscape this October.
- Go on two private on-foot tours of Athens
- Visit the archaeological site at Delphi
- Feel the divinity in Meteora and take in gorgeous views
- Guided Hiking tour in Meteora with a visit planned to 3 monastries
- Experience the buzz of Mykonos
- Stay in a beautiful boutique hotel in Santorini, in Imergovigli, for three nights
- Travel in a small group and stay at central beautiful hotels
Athens – Arrival
Athens – Half Day walking Tour and then free
Athens – Delphi – Meteora
Meteora – Athens
Athens – Mykonos
Mykonos – Santorini
- Rs 2,45,000 per head on a twin-sharing basis (with GST at 5%)
- Rs. 42000 – Single supplement
- Rs. 5000 off for bookings received by the 20th of May, 2022
- We need a minimum of 9 confirmations to do this tour. (if for some reason we do not hit this number, we will have to move the trip out. We will close this 60 days before departure date)
- Itinerary may be revised in terms of the order of activities as the ferry schedule is completely dependent on weather
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- Please pay INR 20,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- 50000 due by 15th June
- Balance full payment due by 8th July
- Upto 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 60 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days – 75% refund
- Between 45 days and 30 days – 25% refund
No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-shows
- GST – at 5%
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis(Double beds may be the only option in Santorini, since we don’t always get twin-sharing rooms here; we stay in a beautiful boutique hotel, which is the highlight of our trip
- Overnight mandatory city tax at all the hotels
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guides for the sightseeing as mentioned
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Ferry tickets
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights into and from Athens / domestic flight or ferry out of Santorini.
- travel insurance
- Any optional tours
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water)
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.