3 Nights / 4 Days
24th Mar to
27th Mar, 2022
Pleasant days, Cold evenings
Fun times for Mums & Kids !! – this trip is organized by our sister concern www.humsinglemum.com exclusively for single mothers and their children.
Breathe in the fresh air of the Himalayas, follow sun-dappled trails through thick forests, and enjoy uninterrupted views of the countryside and mountains, on a fun, adventurous trek to Nag Tibba, with Hum Single Mum!
On this Hum Single Mum getaway, we’re again bringing together a small group of single mums, along with their kids for a refreshing getaway in the Himalayas. Together, we’ll enjoy some off-the-grid adventures in the beautiful outdoors. From camping in tents to, watching clouds swirl and roll over jagged Himalayan peaks and forests from the tip-top of Nag Tibba. It’s incredible!
This is your time to connect with your child, make new friends, share lots of laughter and mini-adventures. We’ve got special activities planned for the kids, so mums can also enjoy a little break, and sit back with a cup of chai in your hand while taking in the views of the mountains. Enjoy the evenings in warmth and camaraderie of sitting around the campfire under the twinkling sky.
Nag Tibba is a fantastic place to explore with kids as they can follow the many forest trails, climb the hills, pet sheep and goats, and learn more about nature. With 9,915 ft maximum altitude, Nag Tibba is a perfectly suitable trek for beginners and children, and poses no threat of altitude sickness. We’ll enjoy a fun, lively 3-4 hours of trekking per day. And at night, we’ll enjoy warm meals, and songs, and games around the bonfire at our camp, which is set in a beautiful clearing at the edge of the forest. Gaze up at the Milky Way as it stretches across the sky – you may even spot a shooting star!
- Take in the view from the top of the world.
- Camp in the mountains under a million stars.
- Fun, hands-on mountaineering activities for the kids.
- Introduce your child to trekking.
- Screen-Free Weekend.
Arrival in Mussoorie
Mussoorie – Pantwari village
Nag Tibba Summit
Base Camp – Dehradun
- 34,900 per 1 Mum + 1 Kid (aged 4-8 years)
- Please check train timings with us before booking.
- Pick up/drop to the airport or any other place can be arranged, on request at extra cost. Inform us at the time of booking.
- Please note that the minimum age of the child should be 4, and up to 8 years.
- If you would like to come with two children, or a child older than 8 years, do discuss that with us, as there will be some extra costs.
- Please pay Rs.10,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st March 2022.
- Complete refund if cancellation is 30 days prior to the actual trip.
- 30 days-15 days: Complete refund, except for the booking amount.
- 15 days before the trip – no refund!
+ Hotel Accommodation at Mussoorie on Quad sharing basis
+ (2 Mums + 2 Kids in one room; Suite room with two queen beds)
+ Camping in Family tent (1mum + 1 Kid in each tent)
+ As mentioned in the itinerary.
+ While on the trek, meals will be veg + continental + eggs.
+ From Dehradun Railway station to Mussoorie in Sedan (2 mums + 2 kids to a car)
+ From Mussoorie to Pantwari and back from Pantwari to Dehradun in a Tempo Traveller
+ Trekking and forest permits
+ All adventure activities as mentioned in the itinerary
+ Services of a trip leader from Hum Single Mum
+ Services of a qualified mountaineeringtrekking Guide, as well as support staff throughout the trek
+ Mules to carry central and personal equipment (up to 8kg backpack perperson)
- Trek equipment
+ Family tents, sleeping bags, mattress
+ Toilet tents,Kitchen and dining tents
+ First aid medical kits
- Trainfare/Airfare to and fro Dehradun
- Pick up from Airport is also available at extra cost
- Meals during the transit and on Day 1
- Any room service / restaurant order during your hotel stay.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals/snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for Support Staff, and driver or portages
- Travel / Health Insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item/services not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.