6 Nights / 7 Days
6th Mar to
12th Mar, 2023
Pleasant to cold mornings / Cold evenings
We are delighted to bring you our second trip to Tirthan.
Tirthan Valley is an unexplored, unspoilt part of Himachal Pradesh. Named for the Tirthan River which flows nearby, the valley is quiet and beautiful and has options for high energy activities as well as relaxing, leisurely moments.
We start from Chandigarh- stay a night there and head to Tirthan bright and early the next day. We drive through the conifered hills and reach out hotel by late afternoon. A homestay in the great Himalayan national park eco zone is our home for the next few days.
Our itinerary includes Chaini Kothi- a huge tower-like structure located in Chaini village. Chaini Fort is supposed to have been originally built in 17th century as a defensive structure and garrisoning structure. Chaini Kothi was originally a 7-storey tower structure but got damaged in the earthquake of 1905 and its top two towers fell off. This is one of the tallest structures built in the traditional local architecture in entire Himachal Pradesh. Chaini Kothi is still more than 45 m tall. The village is delightfully pretty with wheat fields and women working on traditional shawl making machines.
We will visit Chhoie Waterfall and possibly the river front. A hike to Serolsar Lake and a picnic in a meadow are part of our Tranquil Tirthan getaway.
We head back to Chandigarh with a night’s halt at Anandpur Sahib.
This divine town, also houses a fabulous contemporary museum documenting the history of the Sikh religion – Virasat- e -Khalsa
Far from the bustle of the plains, Tirthan will revive and rejuvenate you.
- Easy to Moderate Hikes to Seroslar lake, Chhoie Waterfall and Sarchhi Meadows
- Stay in a comfortable homestay at the edge of the forest
- Spend time in the quaint neighbouring villages
- Visit Virasat-e-Khalsa at Anand Pur Sahib
– Chandigarh – Tirthan Valley
– Tirthan Valley
– Tirthan Valley – Chhoie Waterfall
– Hike to Serolsar Lake and back
– Tirthan Valley – Anand Pur Sahib
– Anandpur Sahib – Chandigarh
- Rs. 64900 / head on a twin sharing basis (based on 3 people to a car + driver.)
- Rs. 57900 / head on a twin sharing basis (based on 4 people to a car + driver.
There will always be one person at the middle in the centre – but we keep switching seats)
- Rs. 20000 / for single supplement
- Rs. 1500 off for bookings till the 15th of December
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- In these boutique properties some most beds are double beds. We don’t always get twin beds. So we
will be placing two blankets on each bed / or an extra bed
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs 5,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due 2nd January 2023
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- Up to 75 days before departure – full refund
- Between 75 days and 60 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Chandigarh (in Innovas.)
- Entrance fee to all sites
- Local guide for the guided sightseeing tours
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Train / air fare
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.