8 Nights / 9 Days
9th Dec to
17th Dec, 2023
Warm Days / Cool Evenings
Enjoy a holiday that is like the perfect Sri Lankan curry: colourful, full of flavour and remarkably good for you! On our getaway, you’ll explore the wonders of this island paradise in style and comfort. Get ready to explore charming cities and revered temples, shop in local markets, walk in tea plantations, take one of the most beautiful train rides in the world, stay in luxurious hotels, and enjoy the fun camaraderie of your travel crew throughout.
Your adventure starts with exploring three of Sri Lanka’s most iconic ancient sites: the majestic Sigiriya Rock, Dambulla Cave Temples and Temple of the Tooth Relic. All 3 are incredible in unique ways; at Sigiriya, marvel at the remnants of a mighty palace and fortress that cling to the top of an immense rock formation – a reminder of the glory of Lanka’s kings of old; Dambulla’s cave temples, covered with 1000s of red, blue and gold murals, and filled with huge, larger-than-life statues that glow in the darkness, absolutely stuns; and the Temple of the Tooth Relic, revered as one of the most sacred Buddhist sites, enshrines a tooth relic believed to have belonged to the Buddha himself.
Then, it’s time to soak up the charms of Nuwara Eliya, one of the country’s most lush and beautiful regions. Here, immerse yourself in Sri Lanka’s famous tea-making traditions as you join tea pickers in the plantation, witness the tea-making process in a factory, and savour a cup of local Ceylon tea. And then hop onto the train from Eliya to Ella – it is one of the most beautiful train rides in the world! Gaze out at velvety-green valleys of tea, mighty white waterfalls, lovely little towns and blue mountains. It’s simply spectacular.
Plus, get ready to go Gaga for Galle! Wander through its colourful streets lined with lovely boutiques, scented with spices from tempting eateries, and visit iconic sights like the Galle Fort. You’ll also be able to enjoy some R&R at palm-fringed Unawatuna Beach, once named the world’s best beach by Discovery Channel.
Finally, experience the vibrant energy of Colombo
All throughout, lovely little experiences that elevate your holiday await stays in beautiful, luxurious 5* and boutique hotels, delicious curries and Lion beer, plenty of time to unwind along the way, and the Sri Lankans themselves, one of the most friendly and hospitable people you’re likely to meet.
(considered by many to be the 8th wonder of the world)
Dambulla Royal Caves
(Covered with astonishing murals of the Buddha in scarlet red, blue, and gleaming gold, and filled with huge statues of kings who once ruled Lanka)
Temple of the Tooth Relic
(houses a tooth of the Buddha)
Train ride to Ella
(Known as the most scenic rides in the country, you’ll love the views of the enchantingly beautiful countryside)
Galle town tour
Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 ladies maximum
Stay in luxurious 5* and boutique Sri Lankan properties
Here we go, Sri Lanka!
Let’s rock this day
Colombo – Dambulla
Ancient caves + Holy teeth
Dambulla – Kandy – Nuwara Elliya
The best cup of tea in the world
Get on board!
Nuwara Eliya – Ella
Legends and legendary views
Ella – Mirissa
Legends and legendary views
Galle – Thalpe
Time to head home
- Twin sharing basis – Rs. 115,000/ head
- Single Supplement – Rs. 45,000
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Rs. 4000 off on the first two spots
- Rs. 1500 off for the next two spots
- Please pay Rs. 20,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th September 2023
- Upto 100 days before departure – full refund
- Between 100 days and 90 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 90 days and 75 days – 70% refund
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% refund
- Between 60 days and 45 days – 25% refund
- Between 45 days and 30 days – 15% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis – Luxurious properties /
(Ella is a Deluxe property)
- GST at 5%
- TCS – at 5%
- Transportation in a comfortable AC Coach
(airport transfer is a group transfer. If your flight arrives at a different time, cost of the transfer would be separate and additional).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All admission fees to the museums and sights on tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Optional Excursion to Hortons Plains
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water (except on table in meals included in the itinerary).
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Any items or services not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc