7 Nights / 8 Days
23rd Mar to
30th Mar, 2024
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon, sandwiched between Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh is a bewitching country full of quirky surprises.
This is a country where the absolute monarch voluntarily and peacefully ceded power to the people, where well-being & happiness trump income & wealth, where forests can never cover less than 60 % of the country by law, where buying cigarettes is illegal, where national dress is proudly compulsory at work and in school and where the ultimate ambition is not to be the world’s top exporter in this or that but to be the first nation to become 100 % organic.
Bhutan with its tree-covered hills and snow-bedecked mountains, its verdant valleys dotted with whitewashed wood & stone cottages, its cliff-hugging monasteries manned by lamas of all ages & sizes, and its charming towns filled with friendly mirchi-eating people, is a bucket list topper and will remain so for years to come.
So if you are a woman who loves the mountains as much as we do, come and experience Bhutan with us in March 2024 and take back a little bit of its Happiness with you.
At WeGoBond we keep our group sizes small so that you can make new friends and yet find your own space.
And so that when you get to our serene destinations, the dictates, dynamics and timetables of a large group don’t dent your enjoyment.
- March is a great time to go; as winter is on its way out and Spring is just setting in. The valleys come alive with flowers in bloom and flooding it with color. The days are pleasant and the skies are clear offering clear views of the great Himalayas.
- The country is completely mountainous, and we plan our holidays in SUVs (and not coaches like most other companies)
- Bhutan has two categories of hotels – the Uber Lux and then the standard tourist hotels. We have personally selected some of the better of the standard hotels available and assure you the standard is superior to those being used by some of the other travel outfits
- Our itinerary includes a trip to Gangtey, Phobjika valley – a beautiful, quiet valley, a must do as per us and not included in most itineraries to Bhutan
– Paro – Thimphu
– Thimphu to Gangtey
– Gangtey – Punakha
– Punakha – Paro
– Drop to Paro Airport
- ₹78000 / head on a twin-sharing basis
- ₹14000 / for a single supplement
(Please note that the TCS is not included in the above price)
- We need a minimum of 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Please pay ₹10,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Airline ticket has to be paid at the time of booking the flight
- Balance payment due 20th December 2023
- 90% refund for trip cancelled 60 days prior to the trip start date
- 75% refund for trip cancelled 35 – 45 days prior to the start date
- No refund for tour cancelled within 35 days of start date as the hotel cancellation policy does not allow for it
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Paro (SUV 4 people to a car + driver)
- Sustainable Development Fee
- A local guide accompanying the tour
- Entrance fee to all the sites mentioned as a part of the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Air fare
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and drivers or portages
- Travel Insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like illhealth, land blocks, bad weather, etc.