11 Nights / 12 Days
27th Apr to
8th May, 2024
Pleasant Days & Evenings
Tehran – Shiraz – Yazd – Isfahan
Historical facts about Iran include tales about the first great Persian emperor Darius I, dating back to 330 BC. Since then the country has been ruled, conquered, ransacked, and built back to its incredible greatness time and again. It has been 30 years since the last war ended, and there have been embargoes and sanctions since.
But when we visited, we realized that everything reported in the media should not be believed. And, also, it is nothing like Homeland!
As a solo woman traveller and with our subsequent groups we felt safe and very, very welcome. The Iranians are wonderful hosts.
WeGoBond is proud to provide this essential travel experience that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Our tour starts in the capital city of Tehran and then moves on to Shiraz celebrated as the heartland of Persian Culture. Then we head to the ancient Desert City of Yazd and we end at Isfahan – Iran’s #1 tourist attraction for good reason.
In the last few years, doors have opened to tourism, but only a lucky few get to go because few tourist operators want to take the time to get to off-beat destinations. We did and discovered a world of hidden gems.
This trip has extensive sightseeing planned because Iran is studded with many jewels and we don’t want you to miss out on the experience.
The hotels that we have handpicked for you are either 4 or 5-star – and while there is a wide range of quality even in these star-rated hotels, these are some of the best available.
If you make travel decisions based on what most friends and family say, you will probably never reach Iran! We know that the political situation of the country is impossible to escape, but trust us, it is completely safe.
And fear not because you can still have your passport stamped with a US visa! Many of those who have travelled with us have very recently been successful in getting one.
So come, and experience Iran with us!
- Immersive tours of Isfahan and Shiraz
- A visit to the Ancient city of Yazd
- Visit some Persian Gardens and Homes
- Visit Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Hand-picked 4 & 5 star hotels
- Sample some wonderful local food
- Small Group
– Shiraz – Yazd
– Yazd – Isfahan
– Isfahan – Tehran
– Transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- Twin sharing basis – Rs 238,000 / head (inclusive of 5% GST)
- Single Supplement – Rs. 59,000
(Please note that the TCS is not included in the above price)
Early Bird Offer:
- ₹ 7500 off for the first two spots
- ₹ 5000 off for the next two spots
- ₹ 2500 off for the next four spots
- Please pay Rs. 20,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st February 2024
- Up to 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount is non-refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure – 25% is refundable
- Between 30 days and 0 days before departure date – No Refund
- If you are a vegetarian, you will find vegetarian food in Iran. However, outside of Tehran the choices will be limited.
- If you are a non-vegetarian – and eat lamb – you will be in Heaven!
Some of the hotels in Iran may not have twin beds
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in 4-star and 5-star hotels
- GST – 5%
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Tehran to Shiraz
- English-speaking guide throughout the trip
- Visa reference code approval
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Visa stamping fee (but we will get the approval from Iran)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any other personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.