8 Nights / 9 Days
30th May to
7th Jun, 2024
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
Whitewashed walls, colourful doors, purple bougainvillaea bushes, cobblestone streets, blue-domes roofs, and sparkling indigo waters… What comes to mind? Correct – Greece!
Like Atlas, who carried the entire world on his shoulders, Athens carries a huge responsibility to live up to the expectations of its numerous visitors. And it does not fail. It is here we start our trip. Athens has been the centre of Greek civilization for over 4,000 years. It is an ancient city still dominated by 5th-century landmarks like the Acropolis and the Parthenon Temple. It is a cosmopolitan, grungy, graceful, bustling, modern, yet ancient city. You have to visit it to understand the vibe that is so uniquely Athens and a private walking tour introduces you to this edgy capital.
High above the landscape of Meteora in Greece’s central region, 60 monks and nuns live in fabled monasteries, perched on the edge of sandstone peaks. The landscape is beautiful. Visit some stunning monasteries at Meteora, where wind-swept monoliths rise abruptly from the earth, with vertical cliffs forming a dramatic backdrop against the flat fields around them.
The next stop is Mykonos, where all the fun happens!
Well known for its minimal architecture, Mykonos is full of traditional whitewashed houses and blue-domed churches. Mykonos is one of the most famous Greek islands for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and vivid nightlife.
And any Grecian holiday is incomplete without a visit to Santorini. Santorini, with its rugged landscape, owes allegiance to a rather violent volcanic eruption that took place many moons ago. The city evokes images of white, cubist houses clinging precariously to rugged cliffs, overlooking the bluest sparkling indigo waters of the Aegean. And the sunsets can make even the most stone-hearted emotional!
We select comfortable to luxurious properties, in the city centre.
Holidays are about pampering after all and all the more in gorgeous Greece.
Join Wegobond to explore the Grecian landscape this Summer
- Private sightseeing tour of Athens
- Visit the archaeological site at Delphi
- Feel the divinity in Meteora and take in gorgeous views
- Guided Hiking tour in Meteora
- Experience the buzz of Mykonos
- Stay is very central hotels
- Stay in a beautiful boutique hotel in Santorini; the best one in Fira
- Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 ladies only
– Athens – Arrival
– Athens – Delphi – Meteora
– Meteora – Athens
– Athens – Mykonos
– Mykonos – Santorini
- Rs. 295,000/ head on a Twin Sharing Basis (includes 5% GST)
(TCS is excluded and needs to be deposited against your PAN card number
with the Income Tax Department. You will claim this back when you file your
- Rs. 45,000/ head on Single Supplement (only 2 spots) [excludes 5% TCS]
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Rs. 20,000 for the first spot
- Rs. 10,000 for the next spot
- Rs. 5,000 for the next 4 spots
- Rs. 2500 for the next two spots
- We need a minimum of 9 confirmations to do this tour. (if for some reason we do not hit this number, we will have to move the trip out. We will close this 60 days before departure date)
- Itinerary may be revised in terms of the order of activities as the ferry schedule is completely dependent on the weather
- Please pay INR 30,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Rs. 50,000 due by 15th February 2024
- Balance full payment due by 15th March 2024
- Rs. 10000 non-refundable
- Upto 150 days before departure – full refund on the balance
- Upto 120 days before departure – booking amount non-refundable
- Upto 90 days before – 65% refund
- Upto 60 days before – 50% refund
- Upto 45 days before – 10% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- GST – at 5%
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
(Double beds may be the only option in Santorini since we don’t always get twin-sharing rooms here; we stay in a beautiful boutique hotel, which is the highlight of our trip)
- Overnight mandatory city tax at all hotels
- Domestic flight from Santorini to Athens
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guides for sightseeing as mentioned
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Ferry tickets
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights into and from Athens
- Travel insurance
- TCS – between 5% – 20% depending on the amount that you spend on International travel in that financial year
- Any optional tours
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water)
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.