7 Nights / 8 Days
11th Dec to
18th Dec, 2021
Pleasant days, Sold Evenings
West Sikkim with its thick forests, picturesque villages, monasteries and sacred lakes has many sights to behold
We start our journey with a beautiful drive from Bagdogra to Rinchenpong where we will be staying at a rustic heritage organic farmhouse surrounded by a forest of pine, Himalayan alder, chestnut, magnolia, cherry & others. The setting is perfect for gentle walks and interactions that offer an insight into the local Buddhist culture and life in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Our next stop is Pelling – where you see breath taking sights of the Khangchendzonga and its neighboring peaks. Keeping that as our base, we have special treats in store for you every day. A stroll on the highest bridge in Sikkim and the second highest bridge in Asia. A day’s hike takes you to Darap; an undiscovered gem with an idyllic setting where different communities live together in harmony. A drive away is Kecheopalri lake. Not only is the lake beautiful, the local lake deity is said to grant a devotee’s wish!
No trip to Sikkim would be complete without a stop at Gangtok, the state capital. With many bars, restaurants, cute cafes and some high altitude glacial Lakes, this will be a great end to our holiday.
Come join WeGoBond for this incredible walk, through clouds, forests, villages and monasteries.
- Trip to the Singshoresuspension bridge
- Visit Darap village – a living testament to how different communities live enmeshed as one.
- Visit Khecheopalri Lake – a sacred pilgrimage site, considered holy by both Buddhists and Hindus
- Walk up to the 100 foot Buddha statue at Ravangla
- Take in the wonder that is the Changu Lake – a lake surface that reflects different colours with change of seasons and is held in great reverence by the local Sikkimese people,
- Stay in hand picked hotels & homestays that are the perfect blend between modern & traditional.
Bagdogra to Rinchenpong
Rinchenpong to Pelling
Darap village hike
Pelling to Gangtok
Gangtok to Bagdogra
- Twin sharing basis – Rs 59,900 (inclusive of 5% GST)
- Early bird discount – Rs 2000 less, offer is valid till 30th September
- Single Room – limited inventory, please call if you would like a single
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 18th October 2021.
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Bagdogra (4 people to a car)
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond and a local guide throughout the trip
- Train / air fare to Bagdogra
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.