4 Nights / 5 Days
13th Apr to
17th Apr, 2022
Pleasant days & nights
Fun times for Mums & Kids !! – this trip is organized by our sister concern www.humsinglemum.com exclusively for single mothers and their children.
Set off on an exhilarating journey to the mighty mountains of Uttarakhand in the company of a small band of like-minded single mums and their kids (8-12 years) this April! This beautiful and refreshing wilderness escape is filled with moments of wide-eyed wonder and exciting experiences that your kids will love.
Together, we’ll trek the beautiful trail to Dayara Bugyal. Nestled between the great Himalayan peaks like Bandarpunch and White Peak, Dayara Bugyal is popularly known as the most beautiful alpine meadow to trek to in India. For thousands of years, Gujjars have been coming to these meadows to graze their cattle and bask in its magnificent beauty. This trek is of easy to medium intensity with a gentle gradient and starts from the picturesque village of Barsu in Uttarkashi.
Hiking to the top of a real mountain will reward your kids with jaw-dropping views of mighty Uttarakhand peaks rising 6000m including Jaunli, Srikanth, Draupadi Ka Danda I & II, as well as the juggernaut Gangotri Massif – and some serious bragging rights! And in the meadow itself, spectacularly lush, green and filled with a riot of wildflowers, they can roam, discover and play together in the fresh air of the wilderness.
And all throughout, the kids will enjoy fun-filled days in the great outdoors: trekking through rhododendron woods, learning how to pitch a tent, skipping a stone on a shimmering mountain lake, filling up on warm bowls of soups, and listening to stories told around a bonfire under a starlit night. This is going to be one adventure you and your child will remember forever.
- Dayara Bugyal: the most beautiful alpine meadow in India
- Over the mighty mountains we go
- Camp in a tent and sleep under the stars
- Comfortable drive
- Screen-free weekend
DEHRADUN – BARSU VILLAGE
BARNALA – DAYARA – BARNALA
BARNALA – BARSU
BARSU VILLAGE – DEHRADUN
- 46,500/- (For 1 Mum + 1 Child (aged 8-12) (inclusive of 5% GST)
- Early Bird Offer : Rs.2,000 off for booking before 30th January
- Please check train timings with us before booking.
- Pick up/drop to the airport or any other place can be arranged, on request at extra cost. Inform us at the time of booking.
- Please note that the minimum age of the child should be 8, and up to 12 years.
- If you would like to come with two children, or a child older than 12 years, do discuss that with us, as there will be some extra costs.
- 2 Copies of photo ID Card with Address (like adhaar card)
- Passport Size Photos -2
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th February 2022.
- Complete refund if cancellation is 60 days prior to the actual trip.
- 60 days-45 days: Full refund, except for Booking Deposit.
- 45 days-30 days: 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
- 30 days-21 days: 25% of the total amount will be refunded.
- 21 days to the trip – no refund!
- Cost is inclusive of 5% GST
- Pick up from Dehradun Railway station
- Accommodation: Twin Sharing – 1 mum + 1 kid
- Meals: As mentioned in the itinerary(Veg + Eggs)
- Travel:All traveling will be by Innovas.
- Trekking and forest permits
- Services of a trip leader from Hum Single Mum
- Services of a qualified mountaineering trekking Guide, as well as support staff throughout the trek
- Porters for personal baggage up to 12 kgs only.
- Trek equipment:
- Family tents, sleeping bags, mattress
- Toilet tents,Kitchen and dining tents
- First aid medical kits
- Trainfare/Airfare to and fro Dehradun.
- Pick up from Airport is at extra cost.
- Any food order other than the meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals/snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for Support Staff, and driver or portages
- Travel / Health Insurance
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item/services not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.