7 Nights / 8 Days
1st Jun to
8th Jun, 2024
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
(Zagreb, Plitvice Split, Dubrovnik)
Picture this: you’re sitting by the beautiful Adriatic Sea. Sparkling 50-shades-of-blue waters, white-shingled shores and clear blue skies make for picture-perfect scenery. The sun shines down on you, infusing you with warmth, as does the glass of wine in your hand. A deliciously lazy mood of utter contentment fills you. This is bliss.
Your holiday in Croatia with us promises this and much more. On our 8-day getaway, we’ll experience all the highlights of Croatia.
We’ll explore the country’s most iconic towns: Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, and Zagreb. Featuring dramatic forts that feature on Game Of Thrones, lovely old medieval streets, and see walls that give out to the glittering Adriatic, they are truly a joy to explore. There are so many unique little attractions to see, from the famous Sea Organ that plays music by sea waves to the ‘lego-tiled’ roof of St. Mark’s Church.
Beyond the cities, we’ll experience nature at its most beautiful in the world-famous Plitvice Lakes National Park. With 16 crystal-clear lakes famous for their distinctive hues of bright turquoise to pale blue, hundreds of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world, thick green trees and even blue butterflies, this is the closest to the Garden of Eden you’ll get.
And you’ll have some free time to get lost and explore. Whether you want to go dancing in the night, eat drunken plums with ice cream, visit The Museum of Broken Relationships or simply drink wine by the sea, you can do exactly as you like”
Croatia is the stuff of dreams and we can’t wait to take you there!
- Spend a couple of nights in the small and quaint Zagreb
- Visit Plitvice Lakes – both the upper and lower lakes
- Experience the wonder of the Sea Organ in Zadar
- Walking tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Stay within the Old City Walls in Split and Dubrovnik
- Stay in very central hotels
- Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 ladies only
– Zagreb – Plitvice Lakes
– Plitvice – Zadar – Split
– Split – Dubrovnik
– Drop back to the Dubrovnik airport
- Rs. 255,000/ head on a Twin Sharing Basis (includes 5% GST)
(TCS is excluded and needs to be deposited against your PAN card number
with the Income Tax Department. You will claim this back when you file your
- Rs. 44,000/ head on Single Supplement (only 2 spots) [excludes 5% TCS]
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Rs. 10,000 off for the first spot
- Rs. 5,000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 2500 off for the next four spots
- We need a minimum of 9 confirmations to do this tour.
- If your flight arrives outside of the group timings, a separate transfer can be arranged at an additional cost
- Please pay INR 20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due 15th, March 2024
- Up to 100 days before departure – full refund
- Between 100 days and 90 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 90 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Overnight City Tax at all hotels (this is mandatory in Europe)
- All land transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Catamaran tickets to Dubrovnik
- Two guided walking tours at Plitvice – both lower lakes and upper lakes
- Tips for Guide + Driver
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided Walking Tours as mentioned in the itinerary, including entrances to the below sites in the walking tour
- Split cathedral
- Split cellars
- Split City Museum
- Franciscan Monastery – Dubrovnik
- City Walls Dubrovnik
- Cathedral of St. Blaise – Dubrovnik
- Rectors Palace – Dubrovnik
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Appointment Confirmation for Visa
(only confirmation of visa appointment, as Croatia is tough to get. Cost of Visa is not included)
- TCS at 5% – 20% (% is determined based on your International Travel expenditure. This is deposited against your PAN card, you can claim it back when you file your ITR)
- Travel Insurance
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.