5 Nights / 6 Days
14th May to
19th May, 2022
Pleasant Days, Cool Evenings
Himachal Pradesh, India
Tirthan Valley is an unexplored, unspoilt part of Himachal Pradesh. Named for the Tirthan River which flows nearby, the valley is quiet and beautiful and has options for high energy activities as well as relaxing, leisurely moments.
The best time to visit is summer and that’s just when we’ve planned this trip for you. We start from Chandigarh and break journey in Narkanda for a night at a comfortable hotel. Revived, we drive through the conifered hills to Hatu Peak- at a height of 3400 above sea level. We go on to Tirthan and reach out hotel by early evening. A homestay in the great Himalyan national park eco zone is our home for the next few days. Our itinerary includes Chaini Kothi- a huge tower-like structure located in Chaini village. Chaini Fort is supposed to have been originally built in 17th century as a defensive structure and garrisoning structure. Chaini Kothi was originally a 7-storey tower structure but got damaged in the earthquake of 1905 and its top two towers fell off. This is one of the tallest structures built in the traditional local architecture in entire Himachal Pradesh. Chaini Kothi is still more than 45 m tall. The village is delightfully pretty with wheat fields and women working on traditional shawl making machines.
We will visit Choi Waterfall and possibly the river front. A hike to Serolsar Lake and a picnic in a meadow are part of our Tranquil Tirthan getaway.
We head back to Chandigarh with a nights halt at Anandpur Sahib.
This divine town, also houses a fabulous contemporary museum documenting the history of the Sikh religion – Virasat E Khalsa
Far from the heat and the hustle of the plains, Tirthan will revive and rejuvenate you to handle the rest of the summer with equanimity.
- Visit Hatu Peak, Narkanda
- Easy to Moderate Hikes to Seroslar lake, Chhoie Waterfall and Sarchhi Meadows
- Stay in a comfortable homestay at the edge of the forest
- Visit Virasat E Khalsa at Anand Pur Sahib
- Travel in a small group of 8 ladies only
Arrive in Chandigarh by 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
Narkanda – Tirthan Valley
Hike to Serolsar Lake and back
Check out from hotel post breakfast and head to Anand Pur Sahib.
Check into Anand at the Sutlej for one one night
Anandpur Sahib – Chandigarh
- Rs.53900 / head (with 5% GST) on twin sharing basis.
- Rs 68900/- room (with 5% GST) for a single supplement.
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- In these boutique properties some most beds are double beds. We don’t always get twin beds. So we will be placing two blankets on each bed / or an extra bed
- This is a small group of 8 ladies only
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5, 000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 5th April 2022
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Chandigarh (in Innovas. 4 pax to a car + driver)
- Entrance fee to all sites
- Local guide for the guided sightseeing tours
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Train / air fare
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, flight cancellations etc