10 Nights / 11 Days
6th Aug to
16th Aug, 2022
Pleasant Days, Cold Evenings
Turkey is a charming land, where the earth is a work of art, filled with fairy chimneys and valleys, and the skies are an endless blue. There are hot air balloon rides at the crack of dawn and underground dwellings waiting to be explored.
We begin our trip in the historical city of Istanbul. Istanbul is everything you have read about, everything you have dreamt about, and more! It draws you in with its history, its magnificent architecture, its spice markets, and in more recent times, its rocking night life.
Soak up the atmosphere in Istanbul – take a ride across the Bosphorus, shop, eat, and do all the wonderful things that your mind conjures up when you think about the city.
We then visit the ‘cotton castle’ – Pamukkale. Tread the path of the ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis, its thermal springs, cascading milky pools, and well-preserved ruins, including a necropolis.
Walk the lanes of the 10th century Greek city of Ephesus, the site of a succession of ancient civilizations. It is considered one of the greatest outdoor museums of all times. The Temple of Artemis, the Library of Celsus, and a huge amphitheatre will truly leave you awestruck.
Experience the unique cave dwellings of Cappadocia by staying in a cave hotel! You are also in for a gastronomical treat when you sample local fare at a Cappadocian house in Mustafapasa. And, then, top everything off with a whirling dervish performance.
Explore this incredible landscape. Join WeGoBond on a sojourn to Turkey.
- Relax in the travertine pools in Pamukkale
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus
- Visit two quaint villages – Sirince and Kirazli – in the heart of Turkey
- Sample local cuisine and eat with a local family
- Stay in luxurious, central hotels, and a beautiful cave hotel in Cappadocia (our boutique stay in Cappadocia affords the best panoramic views of the valley
Istanbul – Arrival
Istanbul – Izmir – Kusadasi
Kusadasi – Ephesus- Kusadasi
Kusadasi – Pamukalle – Konya
Konya – Cappadocia
Cappadocia – Istanbul
Istanbul – Departure
- Twin sharing cost Rs 1,68,000
- Rs. 5,000 off for booking before 15th May 2022
- Single supplement – Rs 29,500
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour
- Please pay INR 20,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st June, 2022.
- Upto 100 days before departure – full refund
- Between 100 days and 90 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 90 days and 75 days – 70% refund
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% refund
- Between 60 days and 45 days – 25% refund
- Between 45 days and 30 days – 15% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- A negative RT-PCR is required 48 hours prior to departure date
- If you test positive, then you will not be able to travel with us and the general cancellation policy will apply (the insurance policy hence must cover this)
- Rules do keep changing and the latest rules for travel to Turkey will be advised closer to travel date)
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis – at very well located and up market hotels.
- GST – at 5%.
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary (airport transfer is a group transfer. If your flight arrives at a different time, cost of the transfer would be separate and additional).
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary – including the local lunches
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All admission fees to the museums and sights on tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets and transportation for the whirling dervishes performance in Cappadocia.
- Mandatory tips and guides for the driver at Rs. 9000 / head
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip.
- International and domestic flights
- Travel medical insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water (except on table in meals included in the itinerary).
- Hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia (ranges between USD 180 and 200 per head).
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Any items or services not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.