10 Nights / 11 Days
13th Jun to
23rd Jun, 2023
Warm to pleasant days & Cool evenings
Turkey is a charming land, where the earth is a work of art, filled with fairy chimneys and valleys, and the skies are an endless blue. There are hot air balloon rides at the crack of dawn and underground dwellings
waiting to be explored.
We begin our trip in the historical city of Istanbul. Istanbul is everything you have read about, dreamt about, and more! It draws you in with its history, its magnificent architecture, its spice markets, and in more recent times, its rocking nightlife.
Soak up the atmosphere in Istanbul – take a ride across the Bosphorus, shop, eat, and do all the wonderful things that your mind conjures up when you think about the city.
We then visit the ‘cotton castle’ – Pamukkale. Tread the path of the ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis, its thermal springs, cascading milky pools, and well-preserved ruins, including a necropolis.
Walk the lanes of the 10th-century Greek city of Ephesus, the site of a succession of ancient civilizations. It is considered one of the most excellent outdoor museums of all time. The Temple of Artemis, the Library of Celsus, and a huge amphitheatre will truly awestruck you.
Experience the unique cave dwellings of Cappadocia by staying in a cave hotel! You are also in for a gastronomical treat when you sample local fare at a Cappadocian house in Mustafapasa. And, then, top everything off with a whirling dervish performance.
Explore this incredible landscape. Join WeGoBond on a sojourn to Turkey
- Ample time to soak in the eclectic Istanbul
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus
- Relax in the travertine pools in Pamukkale
- Visit two quaint villages – Sirince and Kirazli – in the heart of Turkey
- Visit Rumi’s shrine in Konya
- Stay in luxurious, central hotels, and a beautiful cave hotel in Cappadocia (our boutique stay in Cappadocia affords the best panoramic views of the valley)
- Travel in a small group of 8-12 women
– Istanbul – Arrival
– Istanbul – Izmir – Kusadasi
– Kusadasi – Ephesus- Kusadasi
– Kusadasi – Pamukkale – Konya
– Konya – Cappadocia
– Cappadocia – Istanbul
– Istanbul – Departure
- Rs. 1,90,000/ head on twin sharing basis
(5% GST) Rs. 9459 + (5% TCS) Rs. 9932
- Rs 58,900/ on single supplement
- Early Bird – Rs. 5000 off till the 15th of February
- Please pay Rs. 20,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th April 2023
- Upto 100 days before departure – full refund
- Up to 70 days before arrival no cancellation fee
- Between 70 – 60 days before arrival, booking deposit is non refundable
- Between 60 days – 55 days before arrival – 25% cancellation fee
- Between 55 days – 40 days before arrival – 50% cancellation fee
- Between 40 days – 30 days before arrival – 75% cancellation fee
- Between 30 days – 15 days before arrival – 90% cancellation fee
- Between 15 days – 0 days before arrival – No refund
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis – at very central and up market hotels.
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary (airport transfer is a group transfer. If your flight arrives at a different time, cost of the transfer would be separate and additional).
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals – 10 Breakfast, 3 Dinners, 4 Lunches
- All admission fees to the museums and sights on tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets and transportation for the whirling dervishes performance in Cappadocia.
- Flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flight
- GST and TCS – at 5% each mentioned separately above
- Travel medical insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water (except on table in meals included in the itinerary).
- Hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia (ranges between USD 180 and 200 per head).
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Any items or services not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.