10 Nights / 11 Days
7th Dec to
17th Dec, 2022
Pleasant Days & Nights
Vietnam and Cambodia-neighbours in the Indo-chine. Both are age-old cultures, rich with history and their fair share of strife.
Vietnam-Not the war ravaged Vietnam from history, but a country that has bounced back from the assault of war and dogmatic communism, and is as full of beauty as it is of hope.
Feel your senses come alive as you take in HCMC – a mad and chaotic whirl, a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its pulsating energy, or when you sail between the jaw-dropping limestone pillars that rise out of the impossibly blue Ha Long Bay.
Get transported to another era while walking the streets of the historic port town of Hội An, and take in Hanoi’s curious blend of French majesty and Asian chaos.
Vietnam’s neighbour, Cambodia needs no introduction Starting in Siem Reap and then moving on to Vietnam Catch an awe-inspiring sunrise over the world’s largest religious structure, Angkor Wat, explore the temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei, cycle around the paddy fields in the early evening, and dance the night away on Pub Street.
Siem Reap is a small, lovely vibrant town.
- Central, 4 star hotel stays and a luxurious Cruise on Halong Bay
- Tour the Mekong Delta and Củ Chi tunnels
- Visit Hội An – unmissable
- Visit Golden Bridge
- City Tours of Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh
- Street food tour with a well renowned food blogger in Ha Noi
- Travel in a small group
– Arrival Siem Reap
– Siem Reap Full Day Tours
– Siem Reap
– Mekong Delta (CAI BE – VINH LONG)
– Half-day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels – Da Nang
– Hoi An
– Hoi An – Bana Hills – Fly to Hanoi
– Hanoi City Tour
– Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise
– Halong Bay – Hanoi Airport
- Rs. 1,55,000 Head on a twin sharing basis
- Rs. 39,500 – Single supplement
- We need a minimum of 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Depending on the prevailing weather conditions closer to the travel date, there could be some changes to the itinerary with respect to routes. However, these will be intimated in advance, before the actual trip.
- Please check train/flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay INR 20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due by 10th October
- Upto 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount non refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure – 25% is refundable
- Between 30 days and 20 days before departure date – 10% is refundable
- Between 20 days and 0 days before departure date – No Refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-shows
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Online Visa for Cambodia
- Visa approval letter for Vietnam (visa stamping will only happen on arrival)
- TCS at 5% (which will be filed under your PAN card and you can claim while filing for your ITR)
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guide in all destinations
- All admission fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (without beverages)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights / Domestic flights (we can help you book when you confirm the trip)
- Visa stamping at HCMC – cost $25.00 at the moment
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water at meals included)
- Any other personal expenses
- Camera fees charged at some entrances
- Porter service
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc