4 Nights / 5 Days
1st Dec to
5th Dec, 2021
Pleasant Mornings & Cool Evenings
Take a journey back in time to an age of splendour and glory. Feel the stress of city life fade away amidst boulder-strewn hills in the most magical part of the Tungabhadra Valley.
At Hampi, the river unites two distinct cultures. We have the ancient, mysterious ruins of the Vijayanagar Empire, on the one hand, which somehow blends seamlessly with a unique hippy philosophy, on the other. Thus, music, drum circles, dance and jam sessions add to the fun of traipsing among India’s finest ruins. In short, Hampi is not just a place to reconnect with our heritage, but also to chill and have fun in what is surely the most bizarrely stunning landscape in the entire Deccan Plateau.
Soak in the incredibly rich historical past of a forgotten civilization as we walk in the footsteps of kings, past ruins that will come alive on this unique tour.
Tales of past kings, bloody wars, triumphs, and tragic defeats will leap to life for you, unlike the pages of a dusty history book or a run-of-the-mill guided tour.
Rejuvenate your mind and spirit as you indulge in a predawn coracle ride across the Tungabhadra. Huff and puff to the top of the Matanga Hill to be rewarded with one of the best views of the rising sun that South India has to offer.
Stay at an eco-friendly hotel, set in a tiny, rustic village, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Hampi Bazaar. It is one of the best properties in the area, spotlessly clean and serene, with superlative customer service.
From here we take a day trip to go back another 10 centuries and walk in the steps of the Chalukya Kings – and visit Aihole, Pattadakal, and Badami.
Join WeGoBond on this incredible journey to one of UNESCO’s most famous world heritage sites in South India.
- View the early morning sunrise at Matanga Hill
- Visit to Badami / Padatkal / Aihole
- Unique coracle ride
- Detailed exploration of the ruins of the Vijaynagara and Chalukya Empire
Hubli – Hampi
Hampi – Badami – Hampi
Hampi – Hubli
- Twin sharing basis – Rs 38,900 (inclusive of 5% GST)
- Single room basis – – on request. (As we have very limited inventory of rooms)
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st November, 2021
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Hubli
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local Guides at both Hampi and Badami
- Services of a WeGoBond trip lead throughout the trip
- Train / air fare to Hubli
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.