9 Nights / 10 Days
23rd Apr to
2nd May, 2022
Arunachal Pradesh, India
Welcome to the Land of the Dawn-lit Mountains.
A mass of densely forested, impossibly steep hills, and snow-capped peaks, Arunachal Pradesh is home to 26 indigenous tribes, from the Monpas of Tawang to the Apatanis of Ziro. Join us as we explore the Western part of India’s wildest and least explored state.
But before we begin this adventure, we embark on a journey to the Kaziranga National Park. Situated in Assam, Kaziranga, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985, has the one horned Rhinoceros, elephants, wild water buffaloes, and swamp deer, and not to forget the mighty Brahmaputra that flows through it.
Following this, we begin our road trip through western Arunachal Pradesh.
We will drive first to Dirang. After a relaxed day in the beautiful Sangti Valley and Dirang, we head to Tawang. In Tawang we will spend time at the Madhuri Lake and the magnificent Tawang Monastery, the largest monastery in India and the second largest in the world, after the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
We will end our road trip in Arunachal Pradesh by driving to the town of Bomdila, following which we will head back to Assam.
The entire road journey is filled with breathtaking views, as you pass the many waterfalls and mountain streams, and terraced paddy fields and alpine forests. Surely, the views make up for the bumpy ride!
Come, join WeGoBond on a spectacular road trip across Arunachal Pradesh that only a few can boast of covering.
- Safaris in Kaziranga National Park
- Traditional food in Assam
- The road journey to Arunachal – filled with breathtaking views, as you pass the many mountain streams, and terraced paddy fields and alpine forests.
- Beautiful walk and lunch at Sangti Valley
- Stop at Sela Pass and its heavenly lake
- You will visit the Tawang monastery, the second largest monastery in the world
- Visit Jung Falls and get a sense of the Indo – China war at Jaswant Ghar
- Drive to the Indo China Border at Bumla (if the road is open)
- Visit a traditional Monpa village and get an insight into their life
Guwahati – Kaziranga
Tezpur – Dirang
Dirang – Tawang
Tawang – Bomdila
Bomdila – Tezpur
Tezpur – Guwahati Airport
- Twin Sharing Basis Option 1 – Rs 79,500 (inclusive of 5% GST) – (based on 4 people to a car + driver. There will always be one person in the centre backseat, but we keep switching seats)
- Twin Sharing Basis Option 2– Rs 86,500 (inclusive of 5% GST) – (based on 3 people to a car + driver)
- Single Supplement Basis – Rs 28,000 (inclusive of 5% GST)
- Special Discount of Rs. 5000, only for the first two bookings received.
- After the first two booking received, for all other bookings an Early Bird Discount of Rs. 1500 will be valid till 31st January 2022
- We need minimum of 8 confirmations to do this tour.
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh are non-star category; we stay in the best possible hotel at each place
- It is a beautiful, but a remote region,
- Credit or debit cards are not freely accepted.
- For Arunachal Pradesh, all Indian tourists require ILP (Inner Line Permits). ILP are issued from Guwahati. We will need your identity and address proofs, such as driving licence or passport, at least 20 days before departure.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 25th February, 2022
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- GST – 5%
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- One Elephant Safari and one Jeep Safari at Kaziranga (if you are opposed to an Elephant Safari – then two Jeep safaris)
- Inner Line Permits for Arunachal
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- All transport ex Tezpur (in Xylos or Innovas)
- Local guide for the trip
- Train / air fare to Guwahati
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.