8 Nights / 9 Days
8th Oct to
16th Oct, 2023
Pleasant Days / Cool to cold evenings
Welcome to the Land of the Dawn-lit Mountains.
A mass of densely forested, impossibly steep hills, and snow-capped peaks, Arunachal Pradesh is home to 26 indigenous tribes, from the Monpas of Tawang to the Apatanis of Ziro.
Join us as we explore the Western part of India’s wildest and least explored state.
We will drive first to Dirang. After a relaxed day in the beautiful Sangti Valley and Dirang, we head to Tawang. In Tawang, we will spend time at the Madhuri Lake and the magnificent Tawang Monastery, the largest monastery in India and the second largest in the world, after the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
We will end our road trip in Arunachal Pradesh by driving to the town of Bomdila, following which we will head back to Assam.
The entire road journey is filled with breathtaking views, as you pass the many waterfalls and mountain streams, terraced paddy fields and alpine forests. Surely, the views make up for the bumpy ride!
Come, join WeGoBond on a spectacular road trip across Arunachal Pradesh that only a few can boast of covering.
- The road journey to Arunachal – is filled with breath-taking views, as you pass the many mountain streams,
and terraced paddy fields and alpine forests
- Beautiful walk and lunch at Sangti Valley
- Stop at Sela Pass and its heavenly lake
- You will visit the Tawang monastery, the second-largest monastery in the world
- Visit Jung Falls and get a sense of the Indo – China war at Jaswant Ghar
- Drive to the Indo-China Border at Bumla (if the road is open)
- Visit a traditional Monpa village and get an insight into their life
- Travel in a small group of 8-12 ladies
– Guwahati – Tezpur
– Tezpur to Dirang
– Dirang to Tawang
– Tawang – Bomdila
– Bomdila to Guwahati
– After breakfast drop to Guwahati airport
- Rs. 79900 / head on a twin sharing basis – 4 people to a car (+ driver)
- Rs. 5000 – Supplement for 3 people to a car (+driver)
- Rs. 25000 single supplement
- Early Bird – Rs 5000 off for the first two bookings only
- Rs. 2500 off for bookings till the 15th of June
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 8 confirmations to do this tour.
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh are non-star category; we stay in the best possible hotel at each place
- It is a beautiful, but a remote region,
- Credit or debit cards are not freely accepted.
- For Arunachal Pradesh, all Indian tourists require ILP (Inner Line Permits). ILP are issued from
Guwahati. We will need your identity and address proofs, such as driving licence or passport, at least
20 days before departure.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- While we try and get twin beds everywhere, we cannot guarantee the same. Some hotels only have
- Please pay Rs 5,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due 8th August 2023
- Up to 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 75 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Inner Line Permits for Arunachal
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- All transport ex Guwahati (in Xylos or Innovas)
- Local guide for the trip
- Train / Air Fare to Guwahati
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.