10 Nights / 11 Days
18th Apr to
28th Apr, 2024
Pleasant mornings / Cool evenings
(Christchurch, Mt. Cook, Te Anau, Wanaka, Queenstown, Dunedin)
For explorers and adventurers looking for an experience to set their souls alight, join us on a journey of wonder and delight in New Zealand!
This is a land of wonderlands. Here, tiny glowworms twinkle like stars, detergent blue glaciers carve pathways in snowy valleys, and silver waterfalls and velvet-green mountains dominate the horizon; greens seem greener and blues bluer. It’s supercharged natural splendour.
We’ll travel the length of New Zealand’s South islands experiencing a spectacular range of landscapes and activities: diving into the buzz and energy of a few cities – Christchurch and Queenstown; close encounters with rare and iconic wildlife – from little penguins to gentle giant whales; encountering wondrous natural beauty: glaciers, volcanoes, immense fjords filled to the brim with green forests and untamed rivers; and pampering ourselves with worldfamous food, delicious local wine.
If you have limited time and have to pick one, South Island is the more pristine part, studded with wildlife, and blue lakes and the home to the “uber” fun city – Queenstown.
- A close-up encounter with huge Sperm Whales: Few experiences are quite as exhilarating as a glimpse of a whale in the wild – in Kaikōura, this incredible experience awaits us. That moment, of seeing one of the largest whales in the world (larger than buses!) alongside your boat, or seeing a whale rise up and dive back down in a massive explosion of white foam and churning water, is pure magic.
- 50 shades of blue at LakeTekapo: We’re not joking when we tell you that the waters of this lake are such an unbelievable turquoise blue that you can’t believe that it isn’t Photoshopped. It’s known as one of the most beautiful spots in a country already famous for its natural beauty.
- Make way for the Penguin Parade!: Be fascinated by Kororā, the world’s smallest penguin, returning from a day of sea, shaking off water droplets and then waddling up the beach to reach their burrows. Watching these teeny-tiny penguins is one of the most adorable wildlife experiences you’ll ever have.
- Marvel at the magnificence of Milford Sound’s beauty: Called “the eighth wonder of the world” by Rudyard Kipling, this immense fjord is incredibly stunning. Silver waterfalls cascade over green cliffs, emerald-green mountains tower over beech forests, fields of buttercups and daisies, and glacier-fed rivers. It is natural beauty personified.
- Star gaze in the clearest skies: Look up at a completely black night sky, virtually free of any light pollution, to be enveloped by the sight of a shimmering river of stars – hundreds of thousands of pinpricks of light that completely surround and dwarf you. It’s mesmerizing, it’s humbling, and it’s one experience that will linger with you for years to come.
– Arrival in Christchurch
– Christchurch – Dunedin
– Dunedin – Te Anau
– Te Anau – Queenstown – Milford Sound
– Queenstown – Wanaka – Queenstown
– Queenstown – Mount Cook – Lake Tekapo
– Lake Tekapo – Christchurch
– Christchurch – Kaikoura – Christchurch
– Christchurch Drop
- Rs. 385000 / head on a Twin Sharing Basis (includes 5% GST)
(TCS is excluded and needs to be deposited against your PAN card number
with the Income Tax Department. You will claim this back when you file your
- Rs. 85000 / head on Single Supplement (includes 5% GST)
- Super, Super Early Bird – Rs. 20000 OFF for the first two spots
- Super Early Bird – Rs. 15000 OFF for the next two spots
- Early Bird – Rs. 10000 OFF for the next two spots
- Late Bird – Rs. 5000 OFF for the next two spots
- Given New Zealand’s temperate climate, two hotels in our tour do not have Air conditioning; Copthorne at Greymouth and Edgewater at Wanaka
- We need minimum of 12-14 confirmations to do this tour.
- Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions, emergencies, border crossings, or other unforeseen interruptions.
- Please pay INR 50000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Rs. 100000 due by 15th January
- Balance payment due 31st January
- Rs. 10000 non-refundable
- Upto 150 days before departure – full refund on the balance
- Upto 120 days before departure – booking amount non-refundable
- Upto 90 days before – 65% refund
- Upto 60 days before – 50% refund
- Upto 45 days before – 10% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary (land, ferry and train)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing activities included in the itinerary
- A Trip Lead from WeGoBond
- Antarctic Centre Entrance
- Penguin watching tour Dunedin
- Pure Wilderness Tour – Te Anau
- Te Anau Glow Worm Tour
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Skyline Gondola at Queenstown
- Ruby’s Island Tour – Wanaka
- Puzzling World Admission – Wanaka
- Dry Sky Summit Experience – Mt. John Observatory
- Whale Watching tour at Kaikoura
- TCS: This varies between 5% and 20% based on your total expenditure on
International travel in a financial year. It will be filed under your PAN card, and you can claim this back when you file your ITR)
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities not included
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost that arises from unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.