16 Nights / 17 Days
21st Nov to
7th Dec, 2023
Pleasant mornings / Cool evenings
For explorers and adventurers looking for an experience to set their souls alight, join us on a journey of wonder and
delight in New Zealand!
This is a land of wonderlands. Here, tiny glowworms twinkle like stars in dark caves, and geysers explode water 100 feet into the air; detergent blue glaciers carve pathways in snowy valleys, and silver waterfalls and velvet-green mountains dominate the horizon; greens seem greener and blues bluer. It’s supercharged natural splendour.
We’ll travel the length of New Zealand’s two islands experiencing a spectacular range of landscapes and activities: diving into the buzz and energy of iconic cities – Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, Auckland; close encounters with rare and iconic wildlife – from little penguins to gentle giant whales; encountering wondrous natural beauty: glaciers, volcanoes, immense fjords filled to the brim with green forests and untamed rivers; and pampering ourselves with world-famous food, delicious local wine and an indulgent spa experience.
And throughout, you’ll get to experience the many facets of Kiwi culture—from the time-honoured traditions of the Maori to activities beloved by everyday Kiwis.
- North and South Islands: No need to choose between the North and South Islands in New Zealand – we’re exploring both! That’s right. Both islands are packed full of history, culture, adventure, and miles and miles and miles of spectacular landscapes, but each has its own personality and unique sights, sounds, thrills and exhilarations! We’re doing it ALL!
- Visit the geysers at Rotorua: Rotorua, the geo-thermal hotspot of New Zealand, is a must-see. Here, powerful geysers shoot plumes of fluid and steam hundreds and hundred of feet into the air far above your head. Just make sure to stand back or use an umbrella unless you want a hot geyser shower
- See the Lord Of The Rings movie come to life at Hobbiton: Be transported inside the magic of Tolkien’s enchanting book and movie at Hobbiton, the set of The Shire, and home to all our favorite Hobbits. It’s a truly spectacular area of green farmlands and forest, dotted with 44 hobbit holes, including the distinctive green door of Frodo and Bilbo’s house. Regardless if you’re a fan of the series or not, you’ll be completely charmed.
- A journey on the TranzAlpine train: This train journey is described as one of the greatest in the world – and for good reason. Seated by one of the huge glass windows, you’ll be able to see the greatest panoramic smorgasbord of all
types of stunning New Zealand landscapes: aqua-blue river braids, beech rainforests, dramatic gorges and river valleys, the rich green of the plains, the deep brown of the Southern Alp mountains. Every turn of the train tracks brings you a beautiful new sight, and then another, and another.
- Close-up encounter with huge sperm whales: Few experiences are quite as exhilarating as a glimpse of a whale in the wild – in Kaikōura, this incredible experience awaits us. That moment, of seeing one of the largest whales in the world (larger than buses!) alongside your boat, or seeing a whale rise up and dive back down in a massive explosion of white foam and churning water, is pure magic.
- 50 shades of blue at LakeTekapo: We’re not joking when we tell you that the waters of this lake is such an unbelievable turquoise blue that you can’t believe that it isn’t Photoshopped. It’s known as one of the most beautiful spots in a country already famous for its natural beauty.
- Make way for the penguin parade! Be fascinated by Kororā, the world’s smallest penguin, returning from a day of sea, shaking off water droplets and then waddling up the beach to reach their burrows. Watching these teeny-tiny penguins is one of the most adorable wildlife experiences you’ll ever have.
- Marvel at the magnificence of Milford Sound’s beauty: Called “the eighth wonder of the world” by Rudyard Kipling, this immense fjord is incredibly stunning. Silver waterfalls cascade over green cliffs, emerald-green mountains tower over beech forests, fields of buttercups and daisies, and glacier-fed rivers. It is natural beauty personified.
- Star gaze in the clearest skies: Look up at a completely black night sky, virtually free of any light pollution, to be enveloped by the sight of a shimmering river of stars – hundreds of thousands of pinpricks of light that completely surround and dwarf you. It’s mesmerizing, it’s humbling, and it’s one experience that will linger with you for years to come.
And Much more – every day is a highlight (from Wine Tasting to the Polynesian Spa to a Gondola Dinner – there is something special each day)
– Arrival in Auckland
– All About Auckland
– Glowworms and geysers – Mata Mata, Waitomo and Rotorua Mata
– Roaming around Rotorua
– Rotorua to Wellington
– Wonderful Wellington
– Kaikoura to Christchurch
– Christchurch to Greymouth
– Goodness gracious, look at that glacier (Hokitika – Franz Joseph)
– Drive to Wanaka
– Wanaka to Queenstown
– Queenstown 101
– The mesmerizing Milford Sound – Queenstown
– Queenstown – Dunedin – Penguins!
– Dunedin – Mt. Cook
– Mt. Cook to Christchurch
head to the airport for our flight back home
- Rs. 5,99,000 / head on a Twin Sharing Basis (includes 5% GST)
(20% TCS is excluded and needs to be deposited against your PAN card number with the Income Tax Department. You will claim this back when you file your ITR)
- Rs. 1,40,000 – For Single Supplement
Super, Super Early Bird – Rs. 20000 off for the first Two Spots Super Early Bird – Rs. 15000 off for the next two spots
- Early Bird – Rs. 10000 off for the next four spots
- Late Bird – Rs. 5000 off for the next two spots
- Given New Zealand’s temperate climate, two hotels in our tour do not have Air conditioning; Copthorne at Greymouth and Edgewater at Wanaka
- We need minimum of 12-14 confirmations to do this tour.
- Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions, emergencies, border crossings, or other unforeseen interruptions.
- Please pay INR 50000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Rs. 50000 due by 15th May
- Rs. 50% of the total due by 15th July
- Balance payment due 14th August
- Rs. 10000 non refundable
- Upto 150 days before departure – full refund on the balance
- Upto 120 days before departure – booking amount non refundable
- Upto 90 days before – 65% refund
- Upto 60 days before – 50% refund
- Upto 45 days before – 10% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary (land, ferry and train)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing activities included in the itinerary
- Wine Tasting tour in Waiheke
- Entrance to Waitomo and Hobbiton movie set
- Tree Walk at Rotorua
- Entrance to Polynesian Spa at Rotorua
- Maori experience at Rotorua
- Entrance to Te Papa at Wellington
- Whale Watching tour at Kaikoura
- Tranz Alpine Train Ride
- Entrance to Paparoa National Park
- Hokitika Gorge entrance
- Gondola Ride Queenstown
- Jet Boat Ride
- Milford Cruise
- Penguin watching tour Dunedin
- Star Gazing tour
- Local guides when for the sightseeing activities
- A trip lead from WeGoBond
- One bungee jump (if not opting for this then ₹ 10000 will be reduced from cost) Please confirm at the time of booking
- TCS – 20%
(TCS will be filed under your PAN card, and you can claim this back when you file your ITR)
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities not included
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.