0 Nights / 1 Days
3rd Jun to
3rd Jun, 2023
Bucket List Series # 3 – The Land of the Midnight Sun – Norway
We have been going to Norway to chase the Northern lights for the last couple of years and every year we think about taking a cruise along those fjords in the summer! This year is the year that we hope to make that happen, and take you along for the ride of your lives!
Summer is when this gorgeous country experiences almost 24 hours or daylight, the temperatures are at their warmest and the people at their happiest!
Norway albeit the most expensive country in the world, is a once in a lifetime destination.Our itinerary starts in the capital Oslo and then has some essential summer experiences
– Take a ride on Flam Railway – named as one of the most beautiful journey’s in the world, this is one of the major attractions in Norway
– Walk around Bergen and Alesund.
Bergen or Bryggen a pictaresque waterfront town, lays a strong claim to being one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
Walking around the Art Noveau town of Alesund will transport you back in time!
– Arguably the most popular way to experience Norway’s grandeur is by cruising its deep fjords past sheer mountain faces. We take short trips on the Hurtigruten – and sample some of this
– We spend some time in the Norwegian Country Side and stay at Geirangerfjord and Molde
– Take a ride on the famous Atlantic Road – hailed as the world’s best road trip by The Guardian
– Finally we head to the arctic town of Tromso
– We need 7 participants to conduct this tour.
Cost – Given the highly volatile exchange rate with the Euro at the moment, we will quote this price in Euro’s
This way we can pass on any exchange rate advantage to you in case the rate drops. (Complete payment will be due 75 days before the trip and we will take the amount in Rupees at the buying rate of the Euro that is valid on that day)
€3600/head on a twin sharing basis
• Air tickets to and from Oslo and visa costs are not Included.
a. Request for a booking deposit of ₹30,000 to confirm your spot
b. By the 1 May, 2018 75 – we will see the exchange rate for buying the Euro and 50% of balance payment will be due
c. Complete payment by the 14 May, 2018