8 Nights / 9 Days
24th May to
1st Jun, 2024
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
(Nairobi, Tsavo, Amboselli, Naivasha, Masai Mara)
As dawn breaks over Kenya, and sunshine slowly fills the grass-filled plains of Amboseli National Park with a golden light, your guide signals your safari jeep to stop. You turn to your right and hold your breath: barely a few yards away, a majestic lion walks by and shakes down his mane. He turns and your heart races as he looks straight at the jeep. Then, in a second, he’s gone, disappearing into the savannah. Within minutes, a roar cleaves the morning silence.
It’s a moment you’ll remember forever.
Welcome to Kenya. This is just one of the many, many extraordinary magical and wondrous experiences you could experience on our 8-night adventure.
Nairobi, where our journey starts, is an excellent starting point for safaris around this spectacular country. Our safaris will take us to corners of Kenya that create those magical moments when you just think – ‘this is what it’s all about’. One of those places is Amboseli National Park where African elephants stand proud against the backdrop of ice-capped Mount Kilimanjaro – it is one of the most iconic images of Africa.
Also on our agenda is Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, a privately owned sanctuary which is home to a huge array of wildlife you’ve previously only seen on TV such as elephant, lion, oryx, cape buffalo, impala, gazelle, waterbuck, dik-dik and lots more. And we will also visit Lake Naivasha, Kenya’s hidden gem. This is Kenya’s second-largest freshwater lake and a very beautiful area,
filled with kingfishers, herons, pelicans, and hippos!
We’ll also go on safari in Africa’s most famous wildlife park, the Masai Mara National Reserve. It is perhaps one of the few regions left in Africa where you’ll find wildlife in exceptional abundance. There’s no telling what you might encounter here: golden-maned lions lounging in the sun; giraffes gracefully stretching their long necks to nibble the tip-tops of acacia trees; hundreds of zebra grazing in the grass; a cheetah quietly hunting an antelope; a mother elephant giving its baby a mud bath; that’s what makes a day here so special.
This trip is planned for May when the parks in Africa are relatively quiet.
The rains are petering off and it’s a great time to be there without hordes of other jeeps trying to get that perfect photograph!
This trip is, without doubt, the most glorious adventure in the great outdoors, and one guaranteed to make your ‘wildest dreams come true
- Visit Taita Hills Sanctuary
- Visit Amboseli National Park
- Spend a night in Naivasha Lake
- Spend three nights in Masai Mara
- Boat Ride on Lake Naivasha
- Travel in a small group of 8-12 Ladies
- Stay at good, comfortable lodges
– Nairobi Arrival
– Nairobi – Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
– Taita Hills – Amboseli
– Amboseli National Park
– Amboseli – Naivasha
– Naivasha – Masai Mara
– Masai Mara
– Queenstown – Mount Cook – Lake Tekapo
– Masai Mara
– Masai Mara – Nairobi Departure
- Rs. 275,000/ head on a Twin Sharing Basis (includes 5% GST)
(TCS is excluded and needs to be deposited against your PAN card number
with the Income Tax Department. You will claim this back when you file your
- Rs. 45,000/ head on Single Supplement (only 3 spots) [excludes 5% TCS]EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Rs. 10,000 off for the first two spots
- Rs. 5,000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 2500 off for the next two spots
- We need a minimum of 7 people on this holiday
- The park fee at Masai Mara is meant to increase from the 1st of January, 2024, to $200.00 / day for foreigners. We have taken this increased cost. In case the park fees are not revised to this amount – and stay at the current $80.00 / day – then we will give the necessary downcharge.
- Rs. 20,000 booking deposit
- Rs. 100,000 due by 31st January
- Balance due – 15th February
- Rs. 10000 non-refundable
- Upto 150 days before departure – full refund on the balance
- Upto 120 days before departure – booking amount non-refundable
- Upto 90 days before – 65% refund
- Upto 60 days before – 50% refund
- Upto 45 days before – 10% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- GST – at 5%
- Airport transfers
- All transport and game drives on the safari sector will be in a 4×4 Land cruiser with a pop-up roof, and one game drive in Mara with an open jeep
- English Speaking safari driver cum guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All Park fees and government taxes
- 1 litre of water daily
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- TCS – Between 5% – 20% depending on your international travel expenditure. Upto 7 lakh it is at
- 5% and anything above that is taxed at 20%
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining room tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional Balloon Safari In Masai Mara – $430 (rate subject to change)
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Passengers should bring soft-sided bags on safaris – we will specify dimensions due to limited luggage space in vehicles, hard suitcases are unsuitable for road-based safaris. We recommend soft-sided suitcases and bags
- Yellow Fever vaccine and Polio is mandatory for travelling to Kenya