10 Nights / 11 Days
25th Nov to
5th Dec, 2023
Pleasant Days / Cold evenings
(Tokyo, Lake Kawaguchiko, Hiroshima, Himeji Castle, Kyoto)
Welcome to the best trip you will ever take! Join a group of vivacious women travellers on an unforgettable journey in Japan that will surprise, amaze, delight and completely captivate you.
From modern metropolis Tokyo, to imperial Kyoto, quiet bamboo forests to the iconic Mt. Fuji, we’ll experience everything that is wacky and wonderful in this small-yet-mighty country: elegant golden temples and the quicksilver speed of bullet trains, the charm of Nara’s deer and the delicious food in Nishiki market – we’ll do it all!
Our extraordinary journey begins in the bustling metropolis of Tokyo where we’ll explore its captivating blend of ancient traditions and modern marvels. From the fashionable streets of Harajuku to the elegant Imperial Palace and the historic Senso-ji temple to the incredible view of the cityscape from Tokyo Tower, Japan’s capital will leave an indelible mark on your senses.
Next, we’ll venture towards the iconic Mount Fuji, where you’ll discover a stunning landscape that embodies the essence of Japan’s natural beauty. Marvel at the crystal-clear waters of quaint Oshino Hakkai village and
Lake Kawaguchi, their reflections mirroring the majestic silhouette of Mount Fuji. Ride the Kachi Kachi Ropeway to the summit of Mt. Tenjo and be rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views.
Then, we’ll jump on one of Japan’s famous legendary bullet trains to Hiroshima, a city that has triumphed over adversity to become a symbol of peace and resilience. Explore its rich history and poignant memorials, before experiencing the serene beauty of Miyajima Island, with its iconic scarlet Itsukushima Shrine.
Our adventure continues in Kyoto, a city that is a timeless beauty. Visit the famous Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, be dazzled by the golden beauty of Kinkakuji Temple, walk the incredibly photogenic Fushimi Inari Taisha trail
lined by 100s of fiery red torii gates, and savour the heady smells and sights of fresh food at Nishiki Food Market.
Nara’s charm is the perfect way to top off our trip. This city is all about quietly charming experiences that you’ll cherish forever: hand-feeding crackers to the friendly local deer that roam freely in the Park, taking a sip of sacred waters, and visiting a lovely green forest Shrine that makes you feel like you’re in a Studio Ghibli movie.
And all throughout, indulge in plenty of only-in-Japan experiences – a bowl of spicy Ramen, singing karaoke at a cafe, fortune-telling at a Shinto shrine, admiring the kimonos worn by Japanese women – that will make your time here truly captivating.
A unique experience at Planet Teamlab
A mind-bending, immersive adventure where cutting-edge technology will transport you to realms where you can walk through a digital waterfall or wade in a pool of floating flowers.
Visit Himeji Castle
step back in time and explore one of Japan’s most spectacular and well-preserved historical castles.
Chance to spot Geishas on our Gion Nightwalk
See real-life Geishas dressed in beautiful kimonos glide gracefully along Kyoto’s cobble-stone streets, and learn about the lifestyle and culture of these famous artisan performers.
Enjoy a tea ceremony in Kyoto
Experience the beauty, art and ritual of an authentic Japanese tea ceremony – learn the time-honoured traditional steps in the preparation of the tea, and then enjoy a cup yourself along with traditional Japanese sweets.
Hand-feed crackers to deer at Nara Park
Experience the unique joy of hand-feeding crackers to friendly and ridiculously photogenic Japanese deer in a lovely little park in Nara.
Enjoy the sights at Lake Kawaguchiko
Relish the beauty of Lake Kawaguchiko as on a clear day its crystal-clear waters reflect the stunning Mount Fuji, creating a picture-perfect image.
Tour of Hiroshima
Step into the storied city of Hiroshima and let its profound history and resilient spirit unfold before your eyes on a short tour.
The sights, sounds and sensations of Tokyo
From neon-lit skyscrapers to ancient temples, bustling shopping streets to imperial palaces, dive into the thrills and escapades you’ll only find in this city.
Prime time in Kyoto + Tokyo
Instead of a typical 2 short-nights stay, enjoy 4 nights in each of these iconic cities – allowing you to fully explore and enjoy their captivating attractions and experiences – without any hurry or compromise.
Centrally-located, comfortable, hotels
Our hotels are handpicked to let you get the very best out of your trip.
They are conveniently located next to must-see sights and the best neighbourhoods (for instance our hotel in Tokyo is extremely close to the famous Shibuya Crossing) so that you can explore exciting areas like Golden Gai in Tokyo and Pontocho Alley in Kyoto easily in the evenings.
Superior Rooms in all the hotels
(standard rooms are tiny in Japan, so we have picked a higher category)
Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 ladies maximum
We keep our group sizes small so that you can enjoy the camaraderie of a small group, make new friends, and yet find your own space.
Tokyo – Lake Kawaguchiko – Tokyo
Tokyo – Hiroshima
Hiroshima – Miyajima – Hiroshima
Hiroshima – Himeji – Kyoto
Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Kyoto – Narita
- Twin sharing basis – Rs. 379900 / head (includes GST. Excludes TCS)
- Single supplement – Rs. 57000 (includes GST. Excludes TCS)
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Rs. 20000 off for the first spot only
- Rs. 15000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 10000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 5000 off for the next two spots
- Rs. 2500 off for booking till 30th August
- Please pay Rs. 20,000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th September 2023
- Upto 100 days before departure – full refund
- Between 100 days and 90 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 90 days and 75 days – 70% refund
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% refund
- Between 60 days and 45 days – 25% refund
- Between 45 days and 30 days – 15% refund
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis at centrally located, 4 star properties
- GST at 5%.
- Transportation in a comfortable AC Coach
(airport transfer is a group transfer. If your flight arrives at a different time, cost of the transfer would be separate and additional).
- Transport by Bullet Trains as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All admission fees to the museums and sights on tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip.
- International flights
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water (except on table in meals included in the itinerary)
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, porterage, etc.
- Any items or services not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.