3 Nights / 4 Days
15th Sep to
18th Sep, 2022
Pleasant Mornings & Cool Evenings
Madhya Pradesh, India
Our trip starts in Mandu-situated at the heart of the country and set against the backdrop of the Vindhya Range, this ancient fortress town perches atop a sparsely forested plateau. It is believed Mandu was built in the 6th century, and has seen the rise and fall of many dynasties. As a result, it houses some of the finest examples of architecture in India and is home to the poignant love story of Rani Roopmati and Baz Bahadur. Explore the grand architecture of a once powerful kingdom-Rewa Kund, Baz Bahadur Palace, and Roopmati Pavilion are the sites visited. Other points of architectural glory include the Jahaz Mahal, Jami Mosque, Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, Ashrafi Mahal, and Neelkanth Temple. Mandu is at its greenest and most beautiful during and just after the monsoons.
We then head to Maheshwar-on the banks of the Narmada and the mainstay of the Holkar dynasty. Visit the many exquisite temples on the ghat, acquaint yourself with the history of Ahilyabai Holkar and feast your eyes on the exquisite Maheshwari sarees woven over here. Intricate designs and vibrant colours make for sheer delight-and we arrange for you to visit the local weavers and NGOs.
- Get to see some exquisite mosques, beautiful forts & palaces dating back to the 6th century. Witness a mesmerising sunset over the Narmada valley.
- Maheshwar has been a centre of handloom weaving since the 5th century. It is the home of one of India’s finest handloom fabric traditions. Rajwada is famous for its traditional weaving – you will get time to indulge in saree shopping.
- The trip is planned during the receding monsoon to see Mandu in all its post monsoon glory.
Indore – Mandu
Mandu – Maheshwar
Maheshwar – Indore
- Twin sharing basis – Rs29900/-(inclusive of 5% GST)
- Rs37975/- on single supplement
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking
- Arrival-Please book flights arriving in Indore around 11 am
- Departure-Please book flights leaving Indore post 2 pm(If your flight arrives at a different time from the group transfer, we can arrange a separate transfer for you – at an additional cost)
- Please pay Rs.5, 000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 10th
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis.
- 5% GST.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transport ex Indore beginning 15th
- Transport will be in a comfortable Tempo Traveller.
- The pick up from the airport is a group pick up so there might be a wait while all the members arrive.
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Services of a WeGoBond trip lead throughout the trip.
- Train / air fare to Indore.
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks.
- Telephone calls.
- Tips for guides and driver or portages.
- Travel insurance.
- Any meal not mentioned above.
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc