3 Nights / 4 Days
26th Feb to
1st Mar, 2022
Sunny days, Cold nights
Fun times for Mums & Kids !! – this trip is organized by our sister concern www.humsinglemum.com exclusively for single mothers and their children.
The thrill of turning a corner in the forest to come face-to-face with a magnificent tiger is almost impossible to beat. That’s one beautiful moment you and your kids could experience on our Hum Single Mum getaway to Ranthambore!
On this first-ever Hum Single Mum trip, we’re bringing together a small group of 6single mums and their kids for an adventure in the big, wild, and beautiful Ranthambore National Park. Together, we’ll unplug from the digital world and spend time instead exploring the great outdoors. We’ll drive deep into the forest, spotting creatures from The Jungle Book. From fire-striped tigers to sambar deer to mischievous monkeys, there’s no telling which incredible animals you’ll see!
We also go on a boat safari on the Chambal River, which is filled with Gharials. They are one of the most endangered crocodile species in the world! There are less than 800 left in the wild, and they can only be spotted in India and Nepal now. People from all around the globe come here to spot them before they vanish forever.
From exploring the incredible 10th-century Ranthambore Fort to playing games at a boutique property, a village walk to swapping stories and watching documentaries on wildlife, kids will love adventuring with new friends, while mums can sit back and relax knowing that their kids are taken care of.
- Fun times for Mums and kids!
- Experience the thrill of chasing a tiger in the wild
- Enjoy spotting wildlife on a jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park!
- Eye-spy a crocodile on the Chambal river boat safari!
- Explore the 1000-year-old Ranthambore Fort
- Take a walk around the Khilchipur village
Arrival at Ranthambore
Ranthambore Fort + Temple | Safari Time!
Safari Round 2 | River Safari
Time to go home
- 36,500/- (For 1 Mum + 1 Child (aged 6-12) (inclusive of 5% GST)
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- Please check train timings with us before booking.
- Pick up/drop to any other place can be arranged, on request at extra cost. Inform us at the time of booking.
- Please note that the minimum age of the child should be 6, and up to 12 years.
- If you would like to come with two children, do discuss that with us, as there will be some extra costs.
- Kindly note that we will need your Aadhar cards to book the Safari.
- If you would like to take the optional morning safari too, please inform us at the time of booking.
- Do not forget to carry your hats and sunscreens.
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as the booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- The balance payment is due by January 15th.
- Complete refund if cancellation is 60 days prior to the actual trip.
- 45 daya-30 days:Complete refund, except for the booking amount
- 30 days-15 days: 50% will be refunded.
- 15 days before the trip – no refund!
- 3 nights hotel accommodation: Suite room (2 mums +2 kids)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers from the railway station to the hotel (to & fro)
- Forest & entry permits and two Safaris
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip leader from Hum Single Mum
- Cost is inclusive of 5% GST
- 15% discount coupon for HSM group on Kothi’s Spa, (subject to availability of slots)
- Train fare to from Ranthambore
- Optional morning safari on Day 3
- Meals during transit
- Any beverage, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals
- Any room service ordered directly for Snacks or tea
- Tips for Support Staff, and driver or guides
- Travel / Health Insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item/services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, badweather, etc.