8 Nights / 9 Days
29th Oct to
6th Nov, 2023
Cool Days / Cold Evenings
Autumn in South Korea, paints the country in a canvas of green, yellow, orange and red leaves….it’s magical.
Visit the cities in the Land of Morning Calm, and you will figure out that they are anything but calm!
Spend time in Seoul, with its towering and futuristic buildings, and eye searing neon signage – it is a city that is constantly on the move and you will love the energy here.
Step out into the serene countryside and you get to see a land steeped in tradition. It’s truly a paradox.
We start our trip in Seoul and after spending a few heady days here, we go deep into the country and visit the tranquil Gyeongju: the erstwhile capital of the Silla Dynasty.
Known as ‘the museum without walls’, Gyeongju holds more tombs, temples, rock carvings, pagodas, Buddhist statuary, and palace ruins than any other place in South Korea.
We will spend an afternoon in Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, and find some serenity and peace in this 8th-century Buddhist shrine.
We then move to exciting Busan to round off the tour
From visiting vast palaces, eating at a temple and hanging out in fancy malls – South Korea is a heady mix of technology and tradition.
Join us as we explore, heady and eclectic South Korea this Autumn.
- Take in the gorgeous Autumn Colors
- A visit to the picturesque Nami Island
- Half-Day Temple stay in Bulguksa
- Visit Yangdong Folk Village
- Spend a day walking in the land of the Silla Dynasty
- A visit to Busan’s cultural village, Gamcheon
- Sample local food
- Stay in comfortable, centrally located 4-star hotels
– Land in Seoul
– Seoul- Free Day or (optional tours)
– Fly out
- Rs.220000/ head on a twin-sharing basis. (includes 5% GST)
(Excludes 20% TCS, that we need to deposit against your PAN card, but you can claim it back when you file your ITR)
- Rs.49000 – single supplement
- Early Bird offer:- Save Rs.5000 if booked before the 1st of June
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or another form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event, we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- Please pay Rs 20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Remaining balance by 20th July 2023
- Up to 120 days: Full Refund
- 120 days – 90 days: Rs.10000 Cancellation Fee
- 90 days – 60 days: Booking amount non-refundable
- 60 days – 45 days: 50% of the Cancellation Fee
- 45 days – 30 days: 75% of Cancellation Fee
- No refund post that.
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
- GST at 5%
- Meals, as given in the itinerary.
- Group transfer from Incheon Airport to Seoul
- Drop at Busan Airport / Train station
- KTX tickets from Seoul to Gyeongju
- Tips for the Local Guide and Driver
- Transfers, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance to one Noraebang in Seoul
- Entrance to Spa Land in Busan
- Temple Life Experience in Bulguksa Temple
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 500 ml water/head/day on sightseeing days.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond in addition to the Local Guide.
- 20% TCS – but this is not a cost, its something we need to deposit against your PAN card and you can claim it back when you file your ITR
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any International / Domestic Flights and Fares.
- Airfare/train fare from Busan.
- Individual airport picks up.
- Charges for any Optional TourS, like DMZ.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above.