8 Nights / 9 Days
3rd Feb to
11th Feb, 2023
cold days & nights
Would you like to be one of the few women that get to visit Norway?
Yes, we know it may be one of the most expensive countries in the world to visit, but it also has some of the highest Aurora Borealis activities in the world. Tromsø is located in the middle of the Northern Lights Oval, which means you
have great chances of seeing the Lights, regardless of the sun’s cycles.
We have been going since 2017 and it’s an experience of a lifetime. Join us on a voyage of discovery, to look up at the starry Arctic sky, north of the Arctic Circle, where the Northern Lights are visible 252 nights a year.
Experience that stunning Arctic blue light, which one can enjoy only in the winter.
We have added some land experiences to our holiday so that all essential Norwegian experiences can be enjoyed on a single trip. Spend 9 days and 8 nights in one of the world’s most beautiful countries.
We land in Oslo and spend a day in this modern Scandinavian city. Then we take one of the most scenic rail journeys from Oslo to Flåm. If you had the chance to only do one train ride in your lifetime, this would be it.
The landscape is stunning, versatile, and simply out of the world. Post Flåm transfer to Bergen and take in the architecture of this old city, with some buildings dating back 900 years. Walking around Bergen is one of our favourite parts of this holiday and a wonderful way to see this charming city.
And the next part of the journey is super exciting as we spend 3 nights chasing the Lights.
The time of the year is great, and the chances to see the Lights are very high.
Come with us this winter, to hunt the Northern Lights.
- Stay in comfortable 4 star hotels, in superior rooms – located centrally
- Take the scenic train ride from Oslo to Flåm
- Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bergen
- Have the best shot at spotting the Northern Lights – with three nights in Tromsø
Good to know, before you go
Outside temperature ranges between + 5 °C and -10 °C. But the hotels are warm and cosy. We will give you a packing list to help you stay warm.
As you probably realize, we don’t have a hotline to the Gods. So, while we have picked the best time of the year for you to see the Northern Lights, do remember that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon.
We cannot guarantee their appearance.
We do have a window of opportunity that lasts 3 nights and the chances are very high this time of the year.
– Myrdal – Flåm
– Flåm – Bergen
– Tromsø – Oslo – Depart
- Rs. 267000/ head on a twin sharing basis
- Single supplement – on request – Rs. 35000
- Rs. 5000 off if booked by 30th of September
- Early Bird – Rs 15000 off for the first two bookings only
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or another form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event, we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- Please pay Rs 30,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- 2nd Installment of Rs. 100,000 by 7th November
- Remaining balance by 7th December
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- Flight tickets within Norway. From Bergen to Tromsø and Tromsø to Oslo
- GST – 5%
- Includes 5% – TCS (Tax collection at Source). This will be deposited against your PAN card and you can claim it back when you file ITR for the next financial year.
- All transfers as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned (light buffet meals at the hotel: vegetarian soup and salad,
and non-vegetarian main course)
- Sightseeing as indicated
- Northern Lights excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Train tickets from Oslo to Myrdal to Flåm and then Voss to Bergen
- Guided walking tour in Bergen
- All transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBondthroughout the trip
- International flights to and from Oslo
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees for the sites not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visits and transfers other than mentioned
- Any optional tours listed
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any meals not mentioned
- Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delays in the journey
- Any charges for carrying video camera or still camera
- Anything not mentioned above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.