8 Nights / 9 Days
30th Mar to
7th Apr, 2024
Cool Days & Evenings
(Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan)
Do you dream of walking down a gorgeous, tree-lined avenue with dreamy cherry blossoms in bloom for as far as the eye can see? Then you’re in luck because you’re going to one of the best places to see cherry blossoms in the world—South Korea!
When people think of Cherry Blossoms, almost everyone thinks of the quintessential Japanese cherry blossoms—the enduring image of pastel pink blooms in the middle of some futuristic-looking Japanese city! In fact, there are dedicated researchers in South Korea who claim that South Korea, not Japan, is the native home of the much vaunted cherry blossoms! Whichever side of the cherry blossom debate you fall on, you most likely want to witness the enchanting blooms with your own eyes.
Seoul, where you start your South Korean travels, is where you will view these ethereal flowers. One of the best places to go for cherry blossom viewing is Yeouido Park, which has an annual festival along the Han River to mark the beginning of cherry blossom season. The festival is not only one of the best ways to enjoy the sights of the season but also has a plethora of food stalls which will keep even the pickiest of eaters satisfied!
Other places that you will be visiting for unparalleled views of the bloom are Seokchon Lake, Changnyeong palace, and Seoul National Cemetery.
Seoul is also a culinary destination that will delight all Epicureans. After you’ve had your fill of city life, make your way to Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, and find some serenity and spirituality in this 8th-century Buddhist shrine.
As a part of your itinerary, you will get the incredible opportunity to visit this magnificent temple and spend time there is a half-day temple life programme And then we round it off with a couple of nights in the heady Busan
While we have picked a time of the year when the possibility of spotting cherry blossoms is high, please remember that this cannot be controlled or predicted.
- Timed to catch the Cherry Blossoms in full bloom at Seoul
- A Detailed Exploration of Seoul
- Temple Life Programme in Bulguksa temple
- Visit the heart of Cultural Korea at Gyeongju
- Visit Yangdong Folk Village
- A visit to Busan’s cultural village, Gamcheon
- Sample Local Food
Stay in comfortable and central 4-star hotels
Travel in a small group of 8 – 12 ladies
– Seoul – Pick from two optional tours
– Fly out
- Rs. 238,000 (including 5% GST) head on a twin-sharing basis
- Rs. 39,000 – single supplement
(Excludes TCS, which we need to deposit against your PAN card, but you can claim it back when you file your ITR)
EARLY BIRD OFFERS
- Rs. 10000 off for the first two spots
- Rs. 5000 off for the next four spots
- Rs. 2500 off for the next two spots
- Please pay a Booking Deposit of Rs.20000 to confirm your spot.
- Request for Balance payment by the 20th of January, 2024
- Up to 120 days: Full Refund
- 120 days – 90 days: Rs.10000 Cancellation Fee
- 90 days – 60 days: Booking amount non-refundable
- 60 days – 45 days: 50% of Cancellation Fee
- 45 days – 30 days: 75% of Cancellation Fee
- No refund post that.
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
- GST at 5%
- Meals, as given in the itinerary.
- Group transfer from Incheon Airport to Seoul
- Drop at Busan Airport / Train station
- KTX tickets from Seoul to Gyeongju
- Tips for the Local Guide and Driver
- Transfers, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance to one Noraebang in Seoul
- Entrance to Spa Land in Busan
- Temple Life Experience in Bulguksa Temple
- Optional tours on the 2nd of April
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 500 ml water/head/day on the sightseeing days.
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond in addition to the Local Guide.
- TCS – ranges between 5% and 20% – but this is not a cost, its something we need to deposit against your PAN card and you can claim it back when you file your ITR
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any International / Domestic Flights and Fares.
- Air fare/train fare from Busan.
- Individual airport pick up.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above.