9 Nights / 10 Days
3rd Sep to
12th Sep, 2022
Pleasant Days Cold Nights
Himachal Pradesh, India
Our maiden trip was a road trip to Spiti Valley, way back in 2013 and we absolutely love going back. Spiti is tucked away in a far corner of Himachal Pradesh and is often called Little Tibet or Mini Ladakh.
Certainly, the similarities are aplenty; the rain-starved landscape with scattered patches of bright green poplar and young barley for relief, the mud gompas and fluttering prayer flags, the snow-crowned mountains and the fast-moving rivers, the breath-sapping altitudes, the lone metalled highway, and the vast blue skyway.
Yes, all very Ladakhi you will say, but what is unique about Spiti?
The big difference is that Spiti is not a gigantic military base, thus making for a far more relaxed and pleasant holiday with thinner crowds. No artillery detachment round the corner to startle you or endless convoys to pull aside for, and, best of all, no multiple permits to obtain or check posts where to present them.
Spiti is all about going where you want to and seeing what you need to. The unimaginable beauty of emptiness, at your own pace and time. So when you finally lose that cell phone signal, you will be transported to another world.
Our journey begins from Chandigarh and will end at Chandigarh 10 days later. Our team will include experienced and known drivers. The terrain is harsh and desolate, but the destination makes it worth it.
WeGoBondhelps like-minded women see the world in ways they can never dream of with husbands, kids and parents in tow. We keep our group sizes relatively small so that you can make new friends, yet find your own space. So that when you get to our serene destinations, the dictates, dynamics, and timetables of a large group don’t dent your enjoyment.
- Starting from a low altitude of 153 feet at Chandigarh, we will be peaking at 14100 feet at Chandertaal during our trip.
- You will visit soulful monasteries, imposing forts, vast lakes, villages on the border.
- Get a feel of beautiful villages of Kalpa and Nako before we enter Spiti valley.
- You will touch many highs – Komic, the highest village in the world & Hikkim the world’s highest post office.
- While our destination Spiti maybe isolated, we have taken extreme care to handpick our stays at each place.
- A rest day in the middle of the trip at Kaza
- Our stay at Langza will be at a local homestay. So you will be able to get a taste of living in a local home.
- Our team will include experienced and known drivers. The terrain is harsh and desolate, but the destination makes it worth it. Our cars will be comfortable with 4 guests and 1 driver to a car. So you will be able to enjoy the drive & soak in the beauty
Reach Chandigarh by 11:30 am (by air or Shatabdi)
Drive to Narkanda
Narkanda – Sangla
Sangla – Nako
Nako – Tabo
Tabo – Dhankar – Lalung – Pin Valley – Langza
Langza – Komic – Hikkim – Ki – Kaza
Kaza – Chandertaal
Chandertaal – Manali
Manali – Chandigarh
- Rs 65900 (with 5% GST) on twin sharing basis (based on 4 people to a car plus driver) (If you would like your journey to be more comfortable you can opt for 3 people to a car plus driver – at an additional Rs. 6500 / head. We will see if we can accomodate this – at least, 3 people will need to opt for this option)
- Early Bird – Rs. 2500 off for bookings received by the 15th of May
- Rs 19000 on single supplement
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Depending on the prevailing weather conditions closer to the travel date, there could be some changes to the itinerary with respect to routes. However, these will be intimated in advance, before the actual trip.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5,000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th April 2021.
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Chandigarh (4 people to a car plus driver or 3 people to a car plus driver)
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond Trip throughout the trip
- Train / air fare to Chandigarh
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Entrance fee to any site (though most are free)
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.