5 Nights / 6 Days
11th Oct to
16th Oct, 2022
Warm Days, Pleasant Evenings
Far closer to Indonesia and Thailand than to the Indian mainland and quite easily India’s remotest territory, the Andaman Islands lie over a thousand kilometers away beyond the Bay of Bengal, in a picture perfect clear blue sea named after them.
Underwater the Andamans are a treasure trove of marine life, with acres of unexplored reefs and a wide range of marine habitats. Filled with multihued fish, exotic echinoids such as starfish, sea urchins and kaleidoscopic corals, the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea feature some of the world’s richest and least spoilt marine reserves.
The Andamans are a group of islands and this trip covers some of the popular ones.
Neil Island-a fertile, peaceful island close to Port Blair forms part of our journey.
And of course no visit to the Andaman Islands is complete without a trip to Havelock…..and per us the only place to stay at Havelock is on Radhadnar beach.Our premium resort, Barefoot on Radhanagar is a trip in itself. And while this does add to the cost, it also adds special magic to this trip
The trip is relaxed and paced out. Curl up in a hammock with a book or a cocktail or walk along the beach, collecting shells and deftly sidestepping the pretty jellyfish. Hike into the inviting jungle and try not to get totally spooked. Stand on the shore with a rod & reel and go fish!
Our stays throughout are at sumptuously luxurious properties. At Port Blair you stay at the Fortune Bay – offering the best in luxury, in that remarkable place that stills has the look and feel of a frontier town. And on Havelock you stay at Barefoot, on Radhanagar Beach. Neil is a lovely stay at Sea Shell Samsara
Come-take the plunge with us as WegoAndamans!
- At Havelock, stay at the ultra-Luxe Barefoot at Radhanagar beach – rated as one of the best beaches in Asia by Times Magazine.
- Snorkel, to get a glimpse of some stunning colors and marine life.
- Visit Neil Island
- Extend your trip to include Baratang Island (optional)
- Stay in comfortable, luxurious properties with great locations
Port Blair Arrival
Port Blair – Havelock
Havelock – Neil Island
Neil – Port Blair
- 77900 / head (with 5% GST) on twin sharing basis
- Single Supplement – Rs. 29900
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
Optional extension, one night in Port Blair with Baratang
- Baratang extension – Rs. 13000 / head
- Baratang extension on single room – Rs. 6000
- We need a minimum of 7 people to conduct this holiday
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay Rs.5, 000 as booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 1st July 2022
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport as mentioned
- Ferry tickets
- The pick up from the airport is a group pick up so there might be a wait while all the members arrive
- Entrance fee where applicable
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Train / air fare
- Vehicle at disposal
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, flight cancellations etc.