7 Nights / 8 Days
13th Nov to
20th Nov, 2022
Sunny Days & Cold Nights
Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon, sandwiched between Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh is a bewitching country full of quirky surprises.
This is a country where the absolute monarch voluntarily and peacefully ceded power to the people, where wellbeing & happiness trump income & wealth, where forests can never cover less than 60 % of the country by law, where buying cigarettes is illegal, where national dress is proudly compulsory at work and in school and where the ultimate ambition is not to be the world’s top exporter in this or that but to be the first nation to become 100 % organic.
Bhutan has just re-opened its doors to us….
Bhutan with its tree covered hills and snow bedecked mountains, its verdant valleys dotted with whitewashed wood & stone cottages, its cliff hugging monasteries manned by lamas of all ages & sizes, and its charming towns
filled with friendly mirchhi-eating people, is a bucket list topper and will remain so for years to come.
So if you are a woman who loves the mountains as much as we do, come and experience Bhutan with us in November 2022 and take back a little bit of its Happiness with you.
At WeGoBond we keep our group sizes small so that you can make new
friends and yet find your own space.
And so that when you get to our serene destinations, the dictates, dynamics and timetables of a large group don’t
dent your enjoyment.
- November is a great time to go; the winter is just setting in. The days are pleasant and the skies are clear offering clear views of the great Himalayas
- The country is completely mountainous, and we plan our holidays in SUVs (and not coaches like most other companies)
- Bhutan has two categories of hotels – the Uber Lux and then the standard tourist hotels. We have personally selected some of the better of the standard hotels available and assure you the standard is superior to those being used by some of the other travel outfits
- Our itinerary includes a trip to Gangtey, Phobjika valley – a beautiful, quiet valley, a must do as per us and not included in most itineraries to Bhutan
– Paro – Thimphu
– Thimphu to Gangtey
– Gangtey – Punakha
– Punakha – Paro
– Drop to Paro Airport
- ₹78500 / head on a twin sharing basis
- ₹16900 / for single supplement
- ₹2000 off for bookings till the 30th of August
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Please pay ₹10,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Airline ticket has to be paid at the time of booking the flight
- Balance payment due 20th September 2022
- 90% refund for trip cancelled 60 days prior to the trip start date
- 75% refund for trip cancelled 35 – 45 days prior to the start date
- No refund for tour cancelled within 35 days of start date as the hotel cancellation
policy does not allow for it
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Paro (SUV)
- Sustainable Development Fee
- A local guide accompanying the tour
- Entrance fee to all the sites mentioned as a part of the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel Insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arises from unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.