11 Nights / 12 Days
24th Apr to
5th May, 2023
Pleasant Days & Nights
Historical facts about Iran include tales about the first great Persian emperor Darius I, dating back to 330 BC. Since then the country has been ruled, conquered, ransacked, and built back to its incredible greatness time and again. It has been 30 years since the last war ended, and there have been embargoes and sanctions since. But when we visited, we realized that everything reported in the media is not to be believed. And, also, it is nothing
As a solo woman travellers and with our subsequent groups we felt safe and very, very welcome. The Iranians are wonderful hosts
WeGoBond is proud to provide this essential travel experience that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Our tour starts in the capital city of Tehran and then moves on to Shiraz celebrated as the heartland of Persian Culture. Then we head to the ancient Desert City of Yazd and we end at Isfahan – Iran’s #1 tourist attraction for good reason
In the last few years, doors have opened to tourism, but only a lucky few get to go because few tourist operators want to take the time to get to off-beat destinations. We did and discovered a world of hidden gems.
This trip has extensive sightseeing planned because Iran is studded with many jewels and we don’t want you to miss out on the experience.
The hotels that we have hand-picked for you are either 4 or 5-star – and while there is a wide range of quality even in these star-rated hotels, these are some of the best available.
If you make your travel decisions based on what most friends and family say, you will probably never make it to Iran! We know that the political situation of the country is impossible to escape, but trust us, it is completely safe.
And fear not because you can still have your passport stamped with a US visa! Many of those who have travelled with us have very recently been successful in getting one.
So come, experience Iran with us!
- Immersive tours of Isfahan and Shiraz
- A visit to the Ancient city of Yazd
- Visit some Persian Gardens and Homes
- Visit Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Hand-Picked 4 & 5-star hotels
- Sample some wonderful local food
- Small Group
– Shiraz – Yazd
– Yazd – Isfahan
– Isfahan – Tehran
– Transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home
- Rs. 2,35,000/ head on a twin sharing basis
- Single supplement – Rs. 43,000
- Rs. 5000 off if booked by 15th of December
WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or another form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event, we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- Please pay Rs 20,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Remaining balance by 15th February 2023
- Complete refund if cancelled 90 days prior to the actual trip
- 90 days – 60 days – Booking amount non-refundable, complete refund for the balance
- 60 days – 50 days – 75% refund of total amount
- 50 days – 30 days – 25% refund of total amount
- 30 days – 15 days – 10% refund of total amount
- 15 days – 0 – no refund
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in 4-star and 5-star hotels
- GST – 5%
- TCS – 5%. (TCS-Tax Collection at Source) This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Tehran to Shiraz
- English-speaking guide throughout the trip
- Visa reference code approval
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa stamping fee (but we will get the approval from Iran)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any other personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.