9 Nights / 10 Days
9th Sep to
18th Sep, 2023
Warm days / Cool evenings
Our maiden trip was a road trip to Spiti Valley, and we absolutely love going back. Spiti is tucked away in a far corner of Himachal Pradesh and is often called Little Tibet or Mini Ladakh.
Certainly, the similarities are aplenty; the rain-starved landscape with scattered patches of bright green poplar and young barley for relief, the mud gompas and fluttering prayer flags, the snow-crowned mountains and the fastmoving rivers, the breath-sapping altitudes, the lone metalled highway, and the vast blue skyway.
Yes, all very Ladakhi you will say, but what is unique about Spiti?
The big difference is that Spiti is not a gigantic military base, thus making for a far more relaxed and pleasant holiday with thinner crowds. No artillery detachment round the corner to startle you or endless convoys to pull aside for, and, best of all, no multiple permits to obtain or check posts where to present them.
Spiti is all about going where you want to and seeing what you need to. The unimaginable beauty of emptiness, at your own pace and time. So when you finally lose that cell phone signal, you will be transported to another world.
Our journey begins from Chandigarh and will end at Chandigarh 10 days later. Our team will include experienced and known drivers. The terrain is harsh and desolate, but the destination makes it worth it.
WeGoBond helps like-minded women see the world in ways they can never dream of with husbands, kids and parents in tow. We keep our group sizes relatively small so that you can make new friends, yet find your own space. So that when you get to our serene destinations, the dictates, dynamics, and timetables of a large group don’t dent your enjoyment
- Starting from a low altitude of 153 feet at Chandigarh, we will be peaking at 14100 feet at Chandertaal during our trip.
- You will visit soulful monasteries, imposing forts, vast lakes, villages on the border.
- Get a feel of beautiful villages of Kalpa and Nako before we enter Spiti valley.
- You will touch many highs – Komic, the highest village in the world & Hikkim the world’s highest post office.
- While our destination Spiti maybe isolated, we have taken extreme care to handpick our stays at each place.
- Our team will include experienced and known drivers. The terrain is harsh and desolate, but the destination makes it worth it.
- Travel in a small group of a maximum of 12 ladies
– Narkanda – Sangla
– Sangla – Nako
– Nako – Tabo
– Tabo – Dhankar – Lalung – Pin Valley – Langza
– Kaza – Komic – Hikkim – Chicham
– Kaza – Chandertaal
– Chandertaal – Manali
– Manali – Chandigarh
- Rs 75000 / head (with 5% GST) on twin sharing basis.
Based on 3 persons to an Innova + driver
- Rs 16,500 on single supplement
- Early bird offer: Rs. 2500 off for bookings received till the 15th of April
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Depending on the prevailing weather conditions closer to the travel date, there could be some changes to the itinerary with respect to routes. However, these will be intimated in advance, before the actual trip.
- Please check train / flight timings with us before booking.
- Please pay INR 5,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot.
- Balance payment due by 25th April 2023
- Up to 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 75 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport ex Chandigarh (3 people to a car + driver )
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from Women on Their Own Trip throughout the trip
- Train / air fare to Chandigarh
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including bottled water at meals / Snacks
- Telephone calls
- Tips for guides and driver or portages
- Travel insurance
- Any meal not mentioned above
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item / services not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.