5 Nights / 6 Days
25th Mar to
30th Mar, 2024
Pleasant Days & Cold Nights
Jordan has got to be the most underrated and undersold tourist destination in this country.
Why the discerning Indian traveller does not fling herself headlong into this beautiful, charming, and historic land, even as hordes of her countrymen make a nuisance of themselves in Bangkok, Singapore & Switzerland, has got to be one of the mysteries of the outbound tourism industry.
Jordan is the kind of country where if you go with few expectations and an open mind, you are sure to come back delighted and enriched.
Jordan is where Arabia meets the Levant and can be considered a melting pot of Middle Eastern culture. Its history predates the Bible, its architectural relics are as old as Rome & Damascus and its landscape is simply stunning; moving from the lowest point on Earth – the Dead Sea to the desert and thence to mountains whose colours are reminiscent of Ladakh, all in the course of a two-hour drive.
And to top it all, there is Petra….
Our itinerary begins in the charming and laid-back city of Amman. We spend a night in an Arabian desert and have a free day built in to relax at the Dead Sea
The highlight, of course, is the magical and ancient Nabatean city of Petra with its legendary approach (immortalized in countless films) through a high walled Wadi that twists & turns before reluctantly revealing the exquisite entrance to the city chiselled out of pink-hued cliffs –definitely a wonder of the world!
The hotels that we stay at have been carefully selected to ensure that we are centrally located as well as in charming environs.
- Stroll around Amman and visit Madaba
- Stay at the entrance of Petra and spend a full day at the Petra Site
- Gaze at the stars in an Arabian Desert
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Carefully planned, food to get the local flavour
- Centrally located, good hotel
- Travel in a small group of 8-12 Ladies
– Amman – Madaba – Petra
– Petra – WadiRum
– WadiRum – Dead Sea
– Dead Sea – Amman
- ₹125,000/ head on a twin-sharing basis
(Includes 5% GST)
- ₹28,000/ for a single supplement
(Please note that the TCS is not included in the above price)
EARLY BIRD OFFERS
- Rs. 5,000 off for the first 2 spots
- Rs. 2,500 off for the next 4 spots
- We need a minimum of 7 participants for this tour
- 60 days before the trip we will give a go-ahead to book tickets (or sooner if the minimum # is met)
- Please pay ₹20,000 as a booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due 2nd January 2024
- 90% refund for trip cancelled 60 days prior to the trip start date
- 75% refund for trip cancelled 35 – 45 days prior to the start date
- No refund for tour cancelled within 35 days of start date as the hotel cancellation policy does not allow for it
- GST – at 5%
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in the hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- All hotels are very centrally located – and while Heritage at Amman is a service apartment in the heart of town / The hotel in Petra is a 4-star and the hotel at the Dead Sea is a 5-star. The Desert Camp is a good campsite
- Entrance to all sights as mentioned in the itinerary
- An English-speaking guide
- Group transfer from the airport and back and group visa. If arriving separately from the group – the cost of Visa and transfer may be separate
- Please discuss flights with us before booking
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (including bottled water for the table)
- Services of a trip lead fromWeGoBond
- International airfare
- TCS between 5% – 20% depending on your international expenditure
(This will be deposited under your PAN card and can be claimed when you file your ITR)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Beverages with meals where the meals are included. (Other than bottled water)
- Individual transfers from or back to the airport.
- Petra by Night optional tour ($35.00 / head)