7 Nights / 8 Days
18th Mar to
25th Mar, 2023
Pleasant days & cool evenings
Jordan has got to be the most underrated and undersold tourist destinations in this country.
Why the discerning Indian traveller does not fling herself headlong into this beautiful, charming, and historic land, even as hordes of her countrymen make a nuisance of themselves in Bangkok, Singapore & Switzerland, has got to be one of the mysteries of the outbound tourism industry.
Jordan is the kind of country where if you go with few expectations and an open mind, you are sure to come back delighted and enriched. I didn’t really know what to expect and didn’t really have an open mind (having been a bit suspicious of the rave reviews I had read before going) – but Jordan has surely been one of the most stirring experiences of my life.
Jordan is where Arabia meets the Levant and can be considered a melting pot of Middle Eastern culture. Its history predates the Bible, its architectural relics are as old as Rome & Damascus and its landscape is simply stunning; moving from the lowest point on Earth – the Dead Sea to desert and thence to mountains whose colours are reminiscent of Ladakh, all in the course of a two hour drive.
And to top it all, there is Petra….
Our itinerary begins in the charming and laid back city of Amman, the capital of Jordan; and covers Jerash, a well preserved Roman city.
We spend a night in an Arabian desert and have a free day built in to relax at the Dead Sea
The highlight of course is the magical and ancient Nabatean city of Petra with its legendary approach (immortalized in countless films) through a high walled Wadi that twists & turns before reluctantly revealing the exquisite entrance to the city chiselled out of pink-hued cliffs –definitely a wonder of the world!
The hotels that we stay at have been carefully selected to ensure that we are centrally located as well as in charming environs.
- Stroll around Amman
- A visit to Jerash, Madaba, Mt. Nebo
- Stay at the entrance of Petra and spend a full day at the Petra Site
- Gaze at the stars in an Arabian Desert
- Float in the Dead Sea and spend a free day at a luxurious resort at the Dead Sea
- Carefully planned, local meals
- Centrally located, good hotels
– Amman – Jerash – Amman
– Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Petra
– Petra – WadiRum
– WadiRum – Dead Sea
– Dead Sea
– Transfer to Queen Alia Airport
- Rs. 1,64,500/ head on twin sharing basis
- Rs 39,900/ on single supplement
- Super Early Bird Offer – Rs. 5,000/ off on first two spots
- Early Bird Offer – Rs. 2,500/ off till 1st of November
- Please pay Rs. 20, 000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 2nd January 2023
- Up to 70 days before arrival no cancellation fee
- Between 70 – 60 days before arrival, booking deposit is non refundable
- Between 60 days – 55 days before arrival – 25% cancellation fee
- Between 55 days – 40 days before arrival – 50% cancellation fee
- Between 40 days – 30 days before arrival – 75% cancellation fee
- Between 30 days – 15 days before arrival – 90% cancellation fee
- Between 15 days – 0 days before arrival – No refund
- GST at 5%
- Includes 5% – TCS (Tax collection at Source). This will be deposited against your PAN card and you can claim it back when you file ITR for the next financial year.
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
(All hotels are very centrally located – and while Heritage at Amman is a service apartment in the heart of town / the hotels in Petra and Dead Sea are 4 stars. Desert camp is a good campsite)
- Entrance to all sights as mentioned in the itinerary
- An English speaking guide
- English-speaking local guide in all destinations
- Group transfer from airport and back and group visa. If arriving separately from the group – the cost of
Visa and transfer will be separate (Please discuss flights with us before booking)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (including bottled water for the table)
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International air fare
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for Guide and driver (please budget about $70.00 – $80.00 for both)
- Beverages with meals where the meals are included. (Other than bottled water)
- Individual transfers from or back to airport
- Petra Kitchen optional tour ($50.00 / head)