8 Nights / 9 Days
19th Nov to
27th Nov, 2022
Pleasant days cool evenings
For the curious visitor, Israel does not fail to excite and surprise – the breath-taking views of its valleys and hills, the ancient walls of Nazareth and Jerusalem, and the calmness of the Dead Sea. Despite its political tensions, Israel has attracted a record number of tourists from all over the world and with good reason.
Full of history and Biblical references, Israel leaves you with a calmness that lingers long after you leave it behind.
Spend a couple of days exploring Jerusalem and its sites, sacred to the Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike. Visit Bethlehem, the biblical birthplace of Jesus and a major Christian pilgrimage destination.
Tease your taste buds at Tel Aviv – a foodie’s heaven. Explore Galilee in northern Israel, and familiarize yourself with sites recorded in the New Testament – Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, and others.
The hotels have been carefully chosen to ensure that we are centrally located and within charming
Join Wegobond on this Israel tour, crafted just for you.
- Visit the old city of Nazareth
- Visit the Port city of Akre and the Bahai Gardens
- Take your time to explore Jerusalem and its old city walls
- Visit Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum and Israel museum
- Visit Bethlehem
- Stay in the bustling Jaffa
- Take a swim in the Dead Sea
- Stay in comfortable properties, with central locations
– Arrival in Tel Aviv – Nazareth
– Nazareth – Acre – Haifa – Jerusalem
– Jerusalem – Bethlehem – Dead Sea – Jerusalem
– Jerusalem – Tel Aviv
– Tel Aviv
– Tel Aviv Airport
- Rs. 2,65,000/ head on twin sharing basis
- Single supplement on request
- Early Bird Offer – Rs. 10,000/- if booked by 15th June 2022
- Please pay Rs. 20, 000 as a booking deposit to confirm your spot.
- Balance payment due by 15th September
- Upto 90 days before departure full refund
- Between 90 – 60 days from departure – Booking amount non refundable
- Between 60 days and 45 days before departure date – 50% is refundable
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure – 25% is refundable
- Between 30 days and 20 days before departure date – 10% is refundable
- Between 20 days and 0 days before departure date – No RefundNo refund
- thereafter for any cancellation or no-shows
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- GST at 5%
- Group Visa
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guide in all destinations
- All admission fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (without beverages)
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBond throughout the trip
- International flights (we can help you book when you confirm the trip)
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including bottled water at meals included)
- Any other personal expenses
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Camera fees charged at some entrances
- Porter service
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.