9 Nights / 10 Days
17th May to
26th May, 2023
Pleasant days & cool nights
Croatia and Slovenia
In 2018 we planned our maiden tour to Croatia – it was quite a success. But once there, Slovenia, the charming neighbour, lured us. So much to see, so little time ! Worry not, for in 2023 we have planned the perfect route that takes you to both Croatia and Slovenia. So sit back, read through, get excited, sign up!
We kick off our tour in Ljubljana, the picturesque capital of Slovenia. Walk through the historical city centre, take a trip to the emerald-green Lake Bled, and feel the gushing waters of Vintgar Gorge. Take a unique train ride inside Europe’s largest show cave in Postojna.
After exploring the gems of Slovenia, we head to Croatia
No visit to Croatia is complete without being awestruck by the beauty of nature as displayed by the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Spend the day hiking through the forests of this UNESCO World Heritage site and marvelling at the 16 lakes and as many as 92 waterfalls.
A quick halt at Zadar to see the famous Sea Organ before we head to Split – a town protected by UNESCO. Stroll through the alleys of Split, stop for a drink at the many bars in the old town, or soak in the past Roman glory.
Encircled by its powerful walls and fortresses, Dubrovnik stands out as a precious jewel surrounded by sea. The town is also a treasure trove of wonderful architecture and works of art, jealously preserved over centuries. Game of Thrones fans will identify the many spots as filming locations of the famous TV series. Stay within the old fort walls at Dubrovnik – there is no better way to enjoy it.
- Spend a few days in the heart of the most charming, Ljubljana
- Explore the Postojna Caves
- Ride a pletna on Lake Bled
- Walk Through Vintgar Gorge
- Enjoy a day at Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Hear the Sea Organ sing at Zadar
- Walk through Split and soak in the old world Charm at Dubrovnik
- Stay at good, centrally located 4-star hotels
- At Dubrovnik stay at unique BnB apartments within the Old City Walls
– Ljubljana – Lake Bled – Vintgar Gorge – Ljubljana
– Ljubljana – Postojna Caves – Plitvice
– Plitvice – Zadar
– Zadar – Split
– Split – Dubrovnik
- ₹238900 / head + 5% GST (₹11945) + 5% TCS (₹ 12542) = ₹263387
- Single supplement – ₹45000 (two – three spots only)
SUPER EARLY BIRD OFFER
a. Rs. 10000 off for the first two spots
b. Rs. 5000 off for the next two spots
c. Early Bird offer – Rs. 2000 off till the 20th of Jan
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions, emergencies, border crossings, or other unforeseen interruptions.
- Please pay INR 20,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Rs. 100000 due by 15th Feb 2023
- Balance payment due 15th March 2023
- Up to 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 75 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- Overnight City Tax at all hotels (this is mandatory in Europe)
- All land transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Catamaran tickets to Dubrovnik
- Porters in Rovinj, Split and Dubrovnik
- Two guided walking tours at Plitvice – both lower lakes and upper lakes
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided Walking Tours as mentioned in the itinerary, including entrances to some sites on the walking tour.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBondthroughout the trip
- Visa (one visa from the Slovenian Embassy is okay to enter Croatia as well)
- Travel Insurance
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Personal expenses include laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any cost arises from unforeseen circumstances like ill health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.