12 Nights / 13 Days
27th Sep to
9th Oct, 2022
Pleasant days & Cool evenings
Croatia and Slovenia
In 2018 we planned our maiden tour to Croatia – it was quite a success. But once there, Slovenia, the charming neighbour, lured us. So much to see, so little time ! Worry not, for 2022 we have planned the perfect route that takes you to both Croatia and Slovenia. So sit back, read through, get excited, sign up!
We kick off our tour in Ljubljana, the picturesque capital of Slovenia. Walk through the historical city centre, visit the 900-year-old castle, take a trip to the emerald-green Lake Bled, and feel the gushing waters of Vintgar Gorge. Take a unique train ride inside Europe’s largest show cave in Postojna.
After exploring the gems of Slovenia, we head to Croatia and begin at the fishing port of Rovinj, and then further to Motovun, a pretty village in central Istria. These are the lesser-known gems of the Istria region, the highlight being Rovinj. Not on the regular Indian tourist’s map, Rovinj is full of pretty shops, cafés, wine bars, and you can literally sit on the rocks, a step away from the Adriatic, sip wine, and watch the sun bid farewell for the day.
No visit to Croatia is complete without being awestruck by the beauty of nature as displayed by the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Spend the day hiking through the forests of this UNESCO World Heritage site and marvelling at the 16 lakes and as many as 92 waterfalls.
A quick halt at Zadar to see the famous Sea Organ before we head to Split – a town protected by UNESCO. Stroll through the alleys of Split, stop for a drink at the many bars in the old town, or soak in the past Roman glory. Hvar offers the perfect relaxing break, we then take the catamaran to Dubrovnik
Encircled by its powerful walls and fortresses, Dubrovnik stands out as a precious jewel surrounded by sea. The town is also a treasure trove of wonderful architecture and works of art, jealously preserved over centuries. Game of Thrones fans will identify the many spots as filming locations of the famous TV series.
Stay within the old fort walls at Dubrovnik – there is no better way to enjoy it. .
This Autumn, WeGoBond is on an exhaustive tour to Croatia and Slovenia, exclusively planned for you..
- Spend a few days in the heart of the most charming Ljubljana
- Explore the Postojna Cave Park
- Ride a pletna on Lake Bled
- Enjoy a day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Hear the Sea Organ sing at Zadar
- Visit the gorgeous Rovinj in the Istria region
- Truffle tasting in Rovinj
- Walk through Split and Hvar and soak in the old world Charm at Dubrovnik
- Stay at good, centrally located 4-star hotels
- At Dubrovnik stay at unique BnB apartments (the only way to stay within the Old City Walls)
Arrive at Ljubljana airport
Ljubljana – Lake Bled – Vintgar Gorge – Ljubljana
Ljubljana – Postojna Caves – Rovinj
Rovinj – Motovun – Rovinj
Rovinj – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Plitvice Lakes National Park – Zadar
Zadar – Split
Split – Dubrovnik
Back to Home
- Rs. 265000/ head on a twin sharing basis (with 5% GST)
- Single supplement – Rs. 45000 (two – three spots only)SUPER EARLY BIRD OFFER
- Rs. 15000 off for the first two spots
- Rs. 10,000 off till the 31st of March
- Early Bird offer – Rs. 5000 off till the 20th of Apri
- WeGoBond shall reschedule the Trip or any activity in the event of Force Majeure which includes, any act of God, riot, war, civil unrest, flood, earthquake, strike, picket, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, lock-out or other form of industrial action or threatened industrial action or other cause, including any mechanical, electronic, or communications failure. In this event we will only be able to issue a credit note for the trip and request you to reschedule the same trip.
- We need minimum 7 confirmations to do this tour.
- Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions, emergencies, border crossings, or other unforeseen interruptions.
- Please pay INR 20,000 as booking deposit to reserve your spot
- Balance payment due 1st June 2022.
- Up to 90 days before departure – full refund
- Between 90 days and 75 days – booking deposit is non-refundable
- Between 75 days and 60 days – 50% cancellation charges
- Between 60 days and 30 days – 90% cancellation charges
- No refund thereafter for any cancellation or no-show
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- Overnight City Tax at all hotels (this is mandatory in Europe)
- All land transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Catamaran tickets to Dubrovnik
- Porters in Rovinj, Split and Dubrovnik
- Two guided walking tours at Plitvice – both lower lakes and upper lakes
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided Walking Tours as mentioned in the itinerary, including entrances to some sites on the walking tour. (includes cable car ride in Dubrovnik)
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a trip lead from WeGoBondthroughout the trip
- Visa (one visa from the Slovenian Embassy is okay to enter Croatia as well)
- Travel insurance
- Any beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, portage, etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill‐health, land blocks, bad weather, etc.